A collaborative CRM is an application designed for storing customer interaction data of an organization, integrated and shared synchronization to enhance happy customers and their loyalty for an increased ROI. Have you ever thought about why organizations use collaborative CRM tools? The best collaborative CRM software helps different departments in a business enterprise, like marketing, sales, finance, administration, etc., to coordinate well so they would work smart and share customer information. Such CRM software helps in interaction management, which enables you to record & monitor the interactions that you had with the customers, so you get a 360-degree view for 100% understanding. It also enables you to ascertain the efficacy of communication channels for every customer, empowering the sales representatives for better communication. The other advantages of the software are establishing a stronger customer relationship, cost reduction, increased ROI, etc. Have you decided to opt for CRM? If yes, look for the list of top collaborative CRM systems now! Please take a look.
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Not provided by vendor
- United States
- Not provided by vendor
What are the Best Collaborative CRM Software 2023?
» Our score is based on user satisfaction (reviews & ratings), social media buzz, online presence, and other relevant information. If your software is part of this list, use this badge on your website and social media to let your readers know about your success.
List of Top Collaborative CRM Systems | Best Collaborative CRM Tools Reviews
1. Zoho CRM - Best CRM to Improve Team Communication
› Why We Pick Zoho As a Collaborative CRM?
According to our research, Zoho is one of the most popular collaborative CRMs in the market. You can use its mind-blowing features to improve communication with your customers along with your team members. For example, you can facilitate your team with real-time sales updates to stay on the same page. You can also allow team members to add and edit helpful context to sales records.
Furthermore, Zoho CRM offers a feed forum to enhance team collaboration. Here, sales team members can share crucial insights to update other team members on sales accomplishments. Using this robust CRM, you can empower your sales team to work together and boost sales. Additionally, Zoho CRM offers a lifetime free version for up to 3 users.
› What are The Top Features of Zoho CRM?
- Mobile Application: Your team members can work together from different locations using a mobile application.
- Project Management: Easily assign project tasks to individual team members and keep track of them using a comprehensive project management system.
- Create Groups: Easily create different types of groups and add team members into groups to share common data.
- Tagging: Tag team members to notify them about crucial activities, like tagging sales reps to leads that need more attention.
- Notes: Easily record text and audio notes to create useful notes on sales records and activities.
- Chat: Quickly integrate chat tools with CRM to improve sales team collaboration through chatting.
- Contact Management: Connect contacts from multiple channels to get real-time insights about them.
- Deal Management: Efficiently track every deal and know their exact status to crack more deals in less time.
› How Much Does Zoho CRM Cost?
Zoho offers budget-friendly pricing plans with a 15-day free trial. It also has a lifetime free version for 3 users. Zoho CRM’s Standard subscription pricing is $14 per user/month with annual billing. Its Ultimate subscription pricing is $52 per user/month with annual billing. However, there are other subscription plans available to choose from. Please visit Zoho’s official pricing page to learn more about its pricing.
2. monday sales CRM - Robust CRM to Support Cross-team Communication
› Why We Pick monday sales As a Collaborative CRM?
In our research, we found that monday sales is a magnificent CRM suitable for businesses or companies of every size, regardless of industry type. It is specially designed and developed to break the wall between customer-facing teams like sales, marketing, and customer support. It offers out-of-the-box collaborative features that can enhance cross-team communication.
Using the interaction management feature, you can easily track and streamline your business’s interaction processes or contact methods. Additionally, you can automate many routine tasks and processes to save time that you can utilize for other crucial processes.
› What are The Best Features of monday sales CRM?
- Interaction Management: Empower customers to interact with businesses using their preferred channels, like phone, emails, and video calls.
- Multi-channel Management: Efficiently manage and maintain communication channels to improve interaction and provide a rich customer experience.
- Real-time Collaboration: Using this feature, you can maximize collaboration between cross-departments and teams.
- Centralized Database: Collect, share, and analyze customer data from a centralized place to generate key metrics.
- Customization: Allows you to customize CRM as per your team's requirements.
- Integration: Allows seamless integration with other popular business tools to expand features’ capabilities.
- User-friendly UI: Quickly learn all the features with a user-friendly interface.
- Customizable Dashboards: Boost teams' performance by providing the data they need using customizable dashboards.
- Mobile Application: monday sales has a dedicated mobile app that is compatible with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
› How Much Does monday sales CRM Cost?
monday sales CRM offers simple and budget-friendly pricing packages. You can subscribe to any package for a minimum of 3 seats with a 14-day free trial. Its Basic CRM plan pricing starts at $10 per seat/month with annual billing. monday sales most expensive subscription plan is Enterprise CRM. You must contact the sales team to know about its cost and features. There are other pricing plans available as well. Please visit monday sales’ official pricing page if you want to learn about them in detail.
3. Vtiger CRM - Top CRM to Unify Efforts
› Why We Pick Vtiger As a Collaborative CRM?
According to our analysis, Vtiger is one of the most popular CRMs in the market. It is best suitable to unify efforts for various business processes to achieve shared goals. It comes with many robust features and capabilities. You can leverage communication channels, document management, and interactions to boost your efforts.
What’s more, Vtiger offers free forever cloud CRM software with essential features included. You can efficiently manage your sales pipelines and boost selling by enhancing the team’s collaboration. Moreover, you can build strong and deep relationships with your customers and increase growth.
› What are The Core Features of Vtiger CRM?
- Mobile Application: Get CRM features at your fingertips using a dedicated CRM mobile application.
- Real-time Reporting: Fetch noteworthy insights from real-time reporting to expose data on customer preferences.
- Project Management: Track and manage every task and activity assigned to team members to manage projects under one roof.
- Tag Team Members: Collaborate with team members by tagging and sharing crucial data with them to close deals quickly.
- In-built Chat Tools: Use in-built chat tools to streamline communication between you and your colleagues.
- Communication Channels: Find out the efficiency of communication channels for each customer to terminate bottlenecks.
- Manage Interactions: Record and manage comprehensive interactions with customers that will give you a 360-degree view for better understanding.
- Automation: Automate repetitive tasks wherever you can to reduce manual work and boost profitability.
› How Much Does Vtiger CRM Cost?
Vtiger CRM offers two straightforward subscription plans with a trial period of 15 days. The first one is One Professional, and the second one is One Enterprise. It also has a free forever plan for small businesses. Vtiger’s One Profession plan pricing starts at $42 per user/month billed monthly. Its One Enterprise plan costs $58 per user/month billed monthly. Please visit Vtiger’s official pricing page to learn more about pricing details.
4. Pipeliner CRM - Online CRM to Enhance Team Collaboration in Sales and Marketing
› Why We Pick Pipeliner As a Collaborative CRM?
As per our evaluation, Pipeliner is a highly intuitive online CRM software available in the market. It is best suitable for every business size to enhance team collaboration in sales and marketing departments. Pipeliner has robust yet intuitive features like messaging, video conferencing, file sharing, and more, including project management tools.
You can use these features to practice effective team collaboration to get benefits like improved communication, excellent coordination, and strong accountability. In other words, using this all-in-one CRM for team collaboration, you can bring your team members and multiple teams together to achieve shared goals faster.
› What are The Prime Features of Pipeliner CRM?
- Mobile Application: Quickly collaborate with your team members on leads and deals to make more profitable decisions.
- CRM Collaboration: Improve complete communication between various departments like sales, marketing, external customers, and more.
- Document Collaboration: Create collaborative documents that can be commonly accessible for team members to work on in real-time.
- Integration: Supports seamless integration with various business applications to work and collaborate efficiently within a CRM environment.
- Centralized Database: Sales reps can quickly access any data of particular contacts or prospects within CRM.
- Sales Velocity: Quickly track and see which opportunities are moving at the right speed through sales processes.
- Pipeline Management: Easily create multiple pipelines for different stages to manage opportunities effectively.
- Reports: Create different types of standard or pivot table reports easily to evaluate teams' performance.
- Automation: Create automated workflows for different processes using the powerful Automatizer workflow engine.
› How Much Does Pipeliner CRM Cost?
Pipeliner CRM offers simple subscription packages with a 14-day free trial. Its Starter plan’s price is $65 per user/month/billed annually (minimum 3 users required). Pipeliner CRM’s Unlimited plan will cost you $150 per user/month/billed annually. Pipeliner also has other subscription packages to offer. You can visit its official pricing page to explore all subscription packages.
5. OnePageCRM - Best CRM to Keep the Team Organized & Manage Permissions
› Why We Pick OnePageCRM As a Collaborative CRM?
According to our evaluation, OnePageCRM is one of the top-notch sales management software. It offers magnificent features that can help you in many ways. You can keep your team organized and efficiently manage permissions to boost team collaboration.
Using OnePageCRM’s activity feed, you can monitor your team to know their status for particular assigned tasks. Additionally, you can filter the feed by particular team members to get a better picture. OnePageCRM also allows tagging team members to particular contacts that require more attention. Just @mention particular team members you want to tag, and they will be notified instantly.
› What are The Top Features of OnePageCRM?
- Assign Contacts & Deals: Easily assign contacts and deals to efficient team members for better outcomes.
- Notes & Comments: Leave important notes and comments to relevant contacts for future reference.
- Mobile Application: Sell even when you are not in the office using OnePageCRM’s powerful mobile CRM app.
- Target Widget: Set targets and monitor them using target widgets to achieve higher goals.
- Contact Management: Get a comprehensive view of contacts, including call logs, notes, previous conversations, and more.
- Track Progress: Approach each contact separately to track the progress of the sales efficiently.
- Custom Email Templates: Use simple yet beautiful email templates to send similar emails quickly.
- Lead Clipper: Use the Lead Clipper to capture leads from your websites with just one click and store them directly in the CRM database as contacts.
- Sales Pipeline: Set up new deals with one click and easily move them between sales stages using a simple drag-and-drop system.
- Reporting: Quickly get updates on your sales team's progress by generating crucial performance reports in seconds.
- Integration: Seamlessly integrate with the third-party apps that you are already using and improve collaboration.
› How Much Does OnePageCRM Cost?
OnePageCRM has two simple subscription plans that you can subscribe to, including a 21-day free trial. 1) Professional Plan and 2) Business Plan. The first plan’s pricing is $15 per user/month with a monthly contract. The second plan’s pricing is $29 per user/month with a monthly contract. You can get 4 months free if you subscribe to any of the plans with a yearly contract. Please visit the official pricing page of OnePageCRM to get in-depth details of the subscription plans.
6. Pipedrive - Robust CRM to Optimize Sales Team Collaboration
› Why We Pick Pipedrive As a Collaborative CRM?
Our in-depth research says that Pipedrive is one of the leading CRM software in the market. It comes with robust features that can assist you in fine-tuning your sales pipelines by optimizing sales collaboration. It allows you to segment your sales reps into teams. Additionally, you can get crucial insights into their performance.
Furthermore, Pipedrive allows you to set team goals. You can set targets for your teams and monitor the progress until they are achieved. Additionally, you can change or adjust targets as per business requirements. You can generate teams’ metrics to compare and measure your teams’ performance as well.
› What are The Best Features of Pipedrive CRM?
- Manage Teams: You can break sales reps into multiple teams to get a better visualization of the deals they are working on.
- Pipeline Management: Use drag-and-drop pipelines to efficiently manage and keep up to date with your complicated sales processes.
- Activity Management: Keep track of different activities like scheduled meetings, calls, and follow-ups to improve time efficiency.
- Contact Timeline: Track each customer interaction and analyze the customer data to know your target audience.
- Sales Pipeline Reports: Using this feature, you can track, measure, and analyze your sales team’s performance to improve productivity.
- Sales Automation: Quickly set trigger points and define actions to automate manual and repetitive tasks to streamline sales processes.
- Customization: Easily customize pipelines, stages, and fields to manage particular leads, prospects, and customers.
- Customizable Dashboards: Tailor customizable dashboards per your business requirements to win prospects and know your sales funnel.
- Email sync: Flawlessly sync your preferred apps like Outlook and Gmail to communicate through emails directly from the CRM environment.
- Integration: Perfectly integrate with popular business apps like Xero, Slack, Asana, and Trello to supercharge your CRM.
- Mobile Application: Collaborate with your sales teams from anywhere using a dedicated CRM application.
› How Much Does Pipedrive CRM Cost?
Pipedrive offers simple and affordable pricing packages. You can use any of the packages free for 14 days. Its lowest pricing package starts at $14.90 per user/month, billed monthly. Pipedrive’s highest pricing package starts at $99.00 per user/month, billed monthly. It also consists of other subscription tiers. You should visit Pipedrive’s official pricing page to learn more about every subscription package.
7. Salesmate CRM - Collaborative CRM For Remote Sales Teams
› Why We Pick Salesmate As a Collaborative CRM?
According to our analysis, Salesmate CRM is a top-notch CRM application. It has fascinating features to offer that can boost collaboration for your remote sales teams. Salesmate allows you to assign different sales activities to particular team members in deals. Team members will get instant notifications so the process will run smoothly.
Furthermore, you can easily plan and track any sales activity in deals. You can attach them with the related deals as well. Moreover, using Salesmate, you can automate sales activities. It will allow you to spend less time doing the activity manually, so you can spend more time selling.
› What are The Core Features of Salesmate CRM?
- Sales Sequences: Design sequences with public/private access that can be automated and executed in sequence. You can include emails, activities, text, and more.
- Mobile Application: Access crucial data from anywhere and truly collaborate with your remote sales team using a powerful mobile application.
- Email Templates: You can create custom email templates and quickly send emails to streamline the workflows.
- Text Templates: Salesmate allows you to create custom text (SMS) templates to boost the sales sequences.
- Custom Reports: Choose from modules and add the data columns to create custom reports.
- Built-in Phone System: Using the built-in calling feature, you can do many activities like call receiving, recording, transfer, and more.
- Notes: Make sure every teammate is on the same page by adding important notes while ongoing calls or inside deals.
- Mention: Mention any teammate in any module to inform them about activities. They will also receive notifications for the same.
- Team Inbox: Teammates can use a common email address and access it via a shared team inbox to work on it together.
- Custom List View: Segment the pile of data and share it with your teammates using a customizable list view.
› How Much Does Salesmate CRM Cost?
Salesmate offers cost-effective pricing plans to help grow business. You can start using any plan free for 15 days (no credit card required). Its low-cost subscription package pricing starts at $15 per user/month with monthly billing. Salesmate’s all-in-one Enterprise package pricing is not publicly available on their website. You must contact the sales team to know the pricing of the Enterprise plan. Salesmate also offers other subscription packages and add-ons. Please visit its official pricing page to navigate through them.
Collaborative CRM Software Buyer’s Guide
» What is Collaborative CRM software?
CRM was used to manage leads and contacts for your company. It was limited to contacts and targets, with little interaction between them. Now, companies are turning towards social media and collaboration software to enhance their CRM tactics. Many software companies are adding collaborative tools into their products to integrate the two.
Collaborative CRM software, also known as customer relationship management software, is a service or application that facilitates the process of business interactions. This often includes task management, contact management, and team collaboration. Collaborative CRM Software is an application that facilitates business interactions for teams of all sizes. Their functionality typically includes tasks, contacts, notes, and team collaboration but does not apply to enterprise-level products.
Collaborative CRM software is a more specific type of customer relationship management system. It differs from CRM because it focuses on collaboration between team members in addition to other features. A simple way to differentiate between the two is that collaborative CRM software is designed with teams in mind and features dashboards, email, and other tools more email than a non-CRM system.
Collaborative CRM software is usually used by businesses that want to improve the speed with which they complete tasks and consolidate notes related to them. An example of such a business would be a real estate agency.
Additionally, you'll be better equipped to handle clients over the phone or email by implementing a collaborative CRM strategy into your business plan. Through this system, you can also email customer feedback and comments. Understanding the benefits of using a collaborative CRM system when starting your business is essential. Before going forward, we will take a look at features.
» Features of Collaborative CRM Software
Collaborative CRM software offers an enhanced customer service experience than traditional CRM systems. It is unlikely that a customer will need to be hand-held through a phone or in-store interaction, which often leads to frustration for both the company and the customer. Collaborative CRM has created new ways for companies to deliver more personal and customized support, which is more accessible, faster, and more cost-efficient than other options. The leading collaborative CRM solutions are Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP Hybris Cloud Service Desk, Oracle Eloqua Customer Experience Platform & TrustNet. Here are some basic features CRM should have.
This is an essential feature to consider. A customer who cannot access or use the CRM software will have no means of communication or interaction with your company. Making the software accessible and compatible with all web browsers, smartphones, tablets, and computers will make it easy for customers to receive services and interactions from your company.
› Lead generation:
This is yet another essential feature of any CRM software. Making it easy to capture details and track such information is a critical factor in managing customer relationships. If a customer provides your business with their contact information, you should be able to add that info to the CRM and follow up with them. In case the customer offers some service or product information, which interests you, you can utilize an auto-responder feature to reach out.
› Pipeline management:
Having the ability to manage your sales pipeline is also vital in improving customer relationships and experience handling multiple interactions at once. Automatic reminders, email alerts on new exchanges and opportunities, quotation history, and other such information are crucial to keeping your sales team prepared for the next stage.
› Contact management:
Tracking all customer contact history by date, for example, is an essential feature of any CRM software. You should be able to see the full details of all your interactions with that customer, along with their location and preferred method of contact. It is vital to view this information and store it so it can be retrieved later.
› Calendar management:
Managing the information related to meetings and deadlines is an essential feature of any CRM software. The ability to store all meeting details in a calendar-type view will help you be more prepared for these events, especially if your company has multiple offices and work locations.
› Database management:
The CRM database is an essential feature for any company, allowing for data to be stored, managed, and retrieved via an organized structure. Collaborative CRM should be able to sort through all of this information and can be very useful in maintaining a reliable track record or overview of what customers are saying about your products or services to better prepare for future interactions.
› Chats and feeds:
This is a very important, sometimes overlooked, feature of any CRM software. The ability to communicate easily with these people without requesting information can be very convenient for your business.
› Email integration:
Email is an effective communication method, whether with clients or customers. The ability to send regular emails when new offers come in/when a client buys from you helps keep your clients up-to-date on what's happening.
› Activity timeline:
Keeping track of when an interaction takes place is essential, especially when other people are involved, such as sales team members, partners, or clients. Viewing an activity timeline is easy and very convenient, especially if the CRM software allows you to see where in the process a client was and what they're currently doing.
› Sales automation:
The sales team should be able to have a more effective way of managing leads and tracking their pipeline into opportunities and sales. Automation features can sometimes allow your employees to be more productive by dealing with interactions faster and more effectively than if they were manually dealing with them one by one.
› Third-party integration:
You should be able to integrate your CRM software with several other applications, allowing for more ways to manage and track your customer relationships. Being able to easily integrate with your email marketing platform, accounting software, HR system, and more will allow you to take advantage of more features and use those tools more efficiently.
Let's understand what are the major benefits of Collaborative CRM Software. Hope it will be helpful.
» Benefits of Collaborative CRM Software
› Cuts down customer service costs:
In a collaborative CRM system, team members can share notes through email, tasks through Google Docs, or solutions via Slack or Basecamp. They can also create and track task lists, including attachments, and share documents with the project's stakeholders. With each project having its views, it is possible to keep track of individual teams' workflows. This is useful, especially in a service business where different departments may have unique processes:
› Focuses on outcomes:
In a traditional CRM system, all contacts are registered in one place (contact history). In the case of e-commerce businesses, it may include records for anonymous users who might not even be customers. Collaborative CRM software allows teams to focus on what's most important: the outcome. This approach makes it possible to limit unnecessary tasks and respond more quickly to customers.
› Saves time:
In a traditional organization, contact history must be transferred from one staff member to another. When the contact information changes, it is added or altered by several people in different departments, making updates more difficult. Employees on different teams often need to communicate with each other when working on a single project. With collaborative CRM software, team members can cater directly (being part of the same project) and collaborate in real-time.
› Reduces the threshold for project management:
A traditional CRM system may be linked to information other than clients: product specifications, systems, software, or databases. Collaborative CRM software allows team members to share information solely on projects with one another and report on their progress. It also makes it easy for them to request support from the service's executive director when needed. A collaborative CRM system allows teams to work on a unified project without involving other departments.
› Allows you to assign different ownership:
A traditional CRM system may be organized with one person in mind as the leader. In the case of collaborative CRM software, team members can each have a specific responsibility and style of work. Co-ownership has long been known to increase motivation and productivity by allowing employees to experience the direct benefits of their efforts. This is also true for collaborative CRM software, as each team member can contribute to their tasks, tracking and reporting on them daily based on personal preferences and experiences.
› Reduces staff costs:
As with any business, the company must maintain costs reasonably while maximizing productivity. A traditional CRM system might include features that are not necessary for some businesses to employ, such as a call center. Collaborative CRM software is more cost-effective as it can be customized to fit the company's specific needs.
› Improves communication with clients:
Nowadays, many companies use social media to communicate with their customers. Collaborative CRM software allows team members to share news and company updates with clients via the same platform they use to manage the project. In this way, teams can improve their client service while creating a direct line of communication between them and the department handling the project.
» How to Choose the Best Collaborative CRM Software?
A good collaborative CRM has many great features that will help your team work more efficiently and make them much happier. But what are these features? And how can you tell if they're suitable for your company? Well, we're glad you asked! Read on to learn more.
1) A good collaborative CRM usually lets users with it using a web browser, meaning they don't need to download any software. All of the data is stored in the cloud, making access easier and synchronizing data more accessible across multiple devices easy. The best collaborative CRMs are usually web-based and easy to set up. They give users access to the CRM via a web browser, where no installation or programming is needed. In addition, users can be assured that their data will be secure and backed up in the cloud so they can always access it from anywhere with an internet connection.
2) You may have heard about companies offering better collaborative features through their "CRM platform," but such platforms often require significant investments in infrastructure, maintenance, and support. The best collaborative CRM software is usually hosted as a service (SAAS), which means that you only need to pay for what you need when you need it, and no servers to maintain or backups are required.
3) A good collaborative CRM will help you build better customer relationships by keeping your client or customer data in one easy-to-find place. Your customer information will be easy to find, regardless of where it came from or who added it to the database. This also means that you can quickly search your database and find any contact information when needed.
4) A good collaborative CRM will also let you track all the different interactions between your clients and their customers, which means that you'll be able to better track issues, complaints, and other customer inquiries. This feature allows you to easily manage the various stages of your customer's relationship with your company, from initial contact through repeat purchases.
» How much does Collaborative CRM software Cost?
Collaborative CRM software is not a cheap proposition. That said, it can save your business a lot of money in the long term and make you more productive. The cost will vary depending on how much time you spend on administrative tasks or what sales your organization pulls in.
Suppose you're spending thousands of dollars per year on marketing and sales. In that case, you need to consider a collaborative CRM solution that will help manage all the different documents, tasks, emails, and websites in your organization.
You can purchase off-the-shelf CRM tools with team collaboration for a few hundred dollars. Your seat will cost around $50-$100 per month – depending on which version you choose. You can also choose to pay-as-you-go with a similar software package. Additionally, renewing your annual license or purchasing a new one yearly will typically be between $1,00-$1,200.
With collaborative CRM software, it's easier to find out who the best contacts are, who to connect with, and who you want to exclude. With the best CRM software with team collaboration, you can keep track of your entire sales funnel, from the top of the funnel (prospecting leads) down the middle of the funnel (leads), and then filter out all the people that don't meet your criteria (tips). With collaborative CRM software, it is easier for your team members to access real-time data. It also gives them a way to be proactive in changing their business results by using data they see as a result of their actions. So make sure that you choose the best collaborative CRM software.
Collaborative CRM Software FAQs
Why is Team Collaboration Important?
In order to continuously grow your business, you must equally and efficiently focus on every team and department of the business. For example, sales, marketing, customer support, and more. For that, you will require dedicated professionals. More importantly, you will need collaboration between them. Team collaboration can benefit your business in more than one way, like improved team communication, easy knowledge transfer, staff retention, increased productivity, and more.
What is Collaborative CRM?
In simple words, Collaborative CRM lets you establish communication within different departments of businesses or organizations. Collaborative CRMs include different departments like sales, marketing, technical support, customer service, vendors, and external customers.
What Are The Examples of The Best Collaborative CRM?
There are many collaborative types of CRM available in the market. However, if you are looking for the best, below are examples of the best collaborative CRMs:
- Zoho CRM
- monday sales CRM
- Vtiger CRM
- Pipeliner CRM
- Salesmate CRM
What Are The Prime Features of The Best Collaborative CRM?
If you are looking for the best collaborative CRM for your business, below is a list of the prime features that you should consider:
- Channel Management
- Interaction Management
- Chat Tools
- Collaborative Documents
- Activity Management
- Team Management
- Mobile App
- Project Management
- Pipeline Management
- Real-time Reporting
- Sales Automation