Table of Contents
» What is A Recruitment CRM Software?
Recruitment CRM is a specialized CRM designed for recruiters and hiring managers. The CRM collects prospects’ data into a centralized database. It also automates the candidate nurture process by helping recruiters set up automated emails, SMS, and messages. A good deal of recruitment CRM solutions also integrate with ATS software to filter out only the best candidates for the position and set up meetings with them. In other words, a recruitment CRM system is a boon for the recruitment team, as they can now finally focus on recruitment and not administrative tasks like messaging and exporting data.
» How To Choose The Best Recruitment CRM Software?
Recruitment CRM systems come for several sized businesses, including enterprise and small businesses. Thus, choosing the right one can become a challenge. Regardless, here are a few things you should consider when getting recruitment CRM for your organization. 1. See what type of integration does it allow? Can it integrate with other software in your organization? 2. Is it specialized for your industry? Specialized recruitment CRM tools are designed to keep industry in mind and thus make jobs a lot easier. 3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how easy is it to use CRM? If recruiters need to learn the software for months, it defeats the whole purpose. Ensure the software has an intuitive interface, so people can start using it from day one.
» Top 10 Recruitment CRM Systems in 2023
1. Recruit CRM
Recruit CRM is a recruitment CRM system that allows small and midsize companies to manage recruitment operations. It will enable recruiters to track applicant information, job openings, hiring statuses, and notifications. It includes daily activities, candidates, clients, and more. The software allows help to manage applicants, upload resumes, and post jobs on job boards. It also provides services like generating invoices, searching records, receiving real-time reports, and collaborating with your colleagues. This recruitment CRM system allows recruiters and managers to customize job pages, hiring pipelines, database fields, and application forms. There is also an option to customize the invoice branding and add digital signatures.
Recruit CRM Features
- Advanced Search allows you to find keywords in resume files and fields using Boolean and Filter logic.
- With Bulk Email, you can send personalized emails to many candidates at the same time.
- Using the social media handles feature, you can share jobs directly on social media platforms.
- With the Platform’s Customizable Dashboard, you can track tasks, sales & recruitment pipelines in real-time.
- You can customize and assign roles to your team members and create teams.
Recruit CRM Benefits
- Kanban boards make it easy for recruiters to visualize the workflows and understand their progress.
- The ability to source candidates directly through LinkedIn saves tons of recruiters’ time that are otherwise spent juggling between two platforms.
- The recruitment CRM system integrates with Zapier, which helps integrate the CRM with more than 3000 third-party software. Moreover, Recruit CRM provides 15 triggers to create automation in CRM.
Recruit CRM Pricing
The Recruit CRM provides different pricing plans.
- Team: $69 per user/month
- Enterprise: $125 per user/month
2. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is a recruitment CRM software that addresses many recruiter challenges like finding the right candidate, taking the follow-up, interviews, and so much more! Zoho Recruit supports in-house recruiters and staffing agencies with sourcing, tracking, and engaging suitable candidates without juggling many channels. You can make your workflow more efficient and automate tasks like emailing, updating interview status, and more. Also, it allows you to generate reports from data at your fingertips and plan better hiring strategies.
Zoho Recruit Features
- Using a temporary staffing feature, companies can post jobs with quick joining conditions, and they can instantly find workers who are available and can begin working right away.
- The Job Posting feature allows you to create a new job with ease. You need to fill in all the necessary information about the job, for example, the job title, location, and description.
- The candidate selection feature allows you to search on job boards and social media and drag and drop candidates you select into your talent acquisition process.
- Pipeline management allows you to customize recruitment workflows according to each position, color-code your stages, and track the number of candidates at each level with Zoho Recruit.
- Reporting allows you to track hiring metrics at every level with Zoho Recruit’s reporting capabilities. Through these tracking reports, you can consider the improvement areas in the workflow.
Zoho Recruit Benefits
- When a candidate applies for an open position with Zoho Recruit, the platform allows both parties to communicate via SMS.
- The Checkr integration in Zoho will enable you to screen applicants in a few clicks.
- Recruiters can use Zoho Recruit’s candidate pages tool to gather candidates’ information.
- A centralized applicant database allows recruiters to store selected applicant information.
Zoho Recruit Pricing
Zoho recruiting CRM software provides four different pricing options.
- Forever Free: $0 Forever Free
- Standard: $25 /user/month billed annually
- Professional: $50 /user/month billed annually
- Enterprise: $75 /user/month billed annually
Recruiterflow is a modern applicant tracking and CRM software system for the staffing and recruitment industry. Their Chrome plugin provides you with some tools to source candidates, build relationships with top talent, as well as manage client relationships and automate email communications. Recruiterflow simplifies and streamlines the recruitment process. With Recruiterflow, you can integrate G-Suite and Office 365. Its Chrome extension brings a recruiter assistant inside your inbox. With its integration, you can sync emails two-way with candidates and clients.
- You can use one account to create, import documents from other applications, and manage many applicants.
- Collaboration tools make it easy to communicate with candidates.
- You can drive your leads in one place, including notes, messages, and tasks.
- With a secure mobile dashboard, you can track your mobile recruiting efforts.
- Track the performance of your candidates with clients by creating reports.
- You can maintain a relationship with a passive talent to have many conversations and convert prospects at the right time.
- Keep track of every detail of your recruiting operations and your client relationship.
- Allows recruiters to streamline the entire recruitment process by collaborating and structuring it.
- It eliminates the need for manual data entry by parsing resumes and importing candidates’ profiles.
- Recruiters can visualize data about their pipelines and generate reports about pipeline health, new candidates, interviews, team performance, sourcing efficiency, and time-to-hire.
Recruiterflow comes with three pricing plans
- Growth: $99/month per user
- Scale: $109/month per user
- Enterprise: $129/month per user
SmartCRM is a top recruitment CRM that enables organizations to develop talent pools of qualified and engaged candidates. It ensures that companies always have a list of qualified candidates to the source. The recruitment CRM also comes with a Field recruiting mobile app, so you can check the status anytime, anywhere. SmartCRM is trusted by top brands like Visa, Nine, devoteam, and others.
- Build talent pools of qualified prospects with variables such as specific needs, skill sets, and characteristics.
- Nurture prospective candidates through branded content and rule-based drip campaigns.
- Leverage advanced analytics to track performance and ensure compliance through ATS.
- Developing talent pools ensures that the company has a database of qualified candidates year-round.
- Recruiters can nurture candidates through automated email and drip campaigns to maintain top talent.
- The mobile app comes in handy to check the recruitment status anytime, anywhere.
- Another essential benefit is compliance management. SmartCRM helps maintain regulatory compliance by sourcing data directly from ATS.
SmartCRM is priced based on the percentage usage of its ATS Software. For more pricing information, connect with the SmartCRM team.
Yello is a leading recruiting CRM software with a centralized platform that makes it easy to engage the top talent. Yello provides a completely integrated experience with all the dashboards, application workflows, and candidate information in one place. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, Yello’s recruitment CRM is used in over 70 countries and 15 languages.
- It has a centralized job board integration, automatic scanning, and importing of candidate records.
- Intuitive campaign builder helps foster relationships with prospective candidates through customized email campaigns.
- Build a talent repository of prospective candidates that you can use anytime you want to fill the position.
- Yello integrates with job boards, so you can directly source data from job boards into your CRM. This saves time and makes the process efficient.
- Establish better candidate relationships with centralized candidate profiles, customized touchpoints, and personalized touchpoints.
- Yello complies with data privacy regulations like GDPR, CCPA, and others without sacrificing the recruitment process or quality.
Yello has custom pricing based on individual requirements. Get their demo to know more about pricing.
iSmartRecruit is a recruitment management and applicant tracking system powered by artificial intelligence. The platform allows employers to recruit via social media, integrate job boards, and gain insight into sourcing in real-time. Besides, its referral management and networking system make staff selection and segregation equally efficient. As an added feature, the app integrates a resume-tracking system that creates a separate profile for each resume, making managing jobs from the same account simple.
- Calendar management enables users to track job openings and fill them as needed.
- With the email marketing feature, you can email your employees about upcoming events and send them newsletters.
- iSmartRecruit provides performance reviews and attendance tracking for employees with project management tools.
- The iSmartRecruit resume database enables you to form sections for job seekers to upload their resumes.
- The iSmartRecruit system can easily integrate with your internal chat system and automatically send new postings.
- iSmartRecruit allows recruiters to streamline their workflow by automating most tasks.
- With a project management dashboard, HR tasks and workflows get simplified.
- The platform is highly scalable. Businesses of size and industry can use the tools and features offered by this platform.
- iSmartRecruit helps you reach the ideal candidates for your job postings. Along with recruitment features, the platform also provides AI-powered marketing tools.
iSmartRecruit provides two pre-designed packages.
- Startup: $25/month/user
- Professional: $49 /month/user
Apart from these two plans, iSmartRecruit also provides an ENTERPRISE plan that you can customize.
Pipedrive is a recruitment CRM software that allows businesses to plan recruitment activities and manage pipelines. Using an activity-based method, the Pipedrive platform streamlines every stage of the recruitment process. Aside from custom reports, Pipedrive offers tools to analyze sales data and track individual targets. Since it is a cloud-based solution, users can access it from anywhere 24×7 via a web browser or mobile application. With a robust interface, progress stages for each deal get displayed along with details on the following actionable items.
- Customized templates allow you to add your logo, branding, messaging, appointment scheduling, and communication management features.
- Contact databases allow you to store prospect information, including names, email addresses, phone numbers, and company profiles.
- The appointment scheduler allows you to create appointments for candidates.
- With Communicating Management, you can send automated emails or text messages to your prospects throughout the day.
- Chatbots feature provides real-time updates about new leads and opportunities, enabling you to manage your pipeline on the go.
- You can use Pipedrive to generate leads and interact with them, and that’s its prime benefit.
- It’s easy and quick to customize every pipeline stage based on your recruitment process.
- Pipedrive offers several key features that boost the creation and management of leads.
- With Pipedrive’s smart contact data, you can collect information your contacts share online using their email addresses, so you don’t have to waste time.
- Pipedrive allows you to send emails directly and have those emails synced with your email accounts.
Pipedrive came up with four different pricing plans.
- Essential: US$ 9.90/user/month, billed annually
- Advanced: US$ 19.90/user/month, billed annually
- Professional: US$ 39.90/user/month, billed annually
- Enterprise: US$ 59.90/user/month, billed annually
Freshteam is a leading recruitment CRM software for recruiting, hiring, onboarding, offboarding, and managing employee information and time off. With their recruitment CRM solution, you can quickly create a career site, integrate with many free and premium job boards, and promote your company on social media channels. Following the recruitment process, the recruiting team can share feedback by leaving notes with the hiring managers and follow up with the best candidates by screening and interviewing them.
- Recruiters can easily create events using Freshteam’s Calendar Management feature. For each event, there is an option to set a reminder.
- Customizable fields allow customizing the calendar depending on your desired areas.
- The cloud-based document management system will enable users to store, manage, and share documents with one click.
- Using Freshteam’s templates and integrations, creating email marketing campaigns for recruitment is hassle-free.
- With the Multi-Channel feature, you can send personalized emails on the web, social media, and mobile devices using Freshteam.
- Make the hiring team more collaborative from day one by involving everybody.
- With features like candidate 360 and built-in email, you can make candidate engagement more contextual.
- Maintain a candidate database by allowing recruiters to nurture archived candidates whenever a new job posting gets created.
- Pre-onboarding features make it easier for you to get in touch with new hires.
- Using HRIS features, you can keep track of all employee information in one place.
Freshteam came up with four different pricing plans.
- Free: $0 free forever
- Growth: $1.20 /employee/month
- Pro: $2.40 /employee/month
- Enterprise: $4.80 /employee/month
Bitrix24 is a recruitment CRM solution that allows businesses to organize and track interactions with clients and partners. It provides users with an interface for recording and managing candidate interactions, capturing and storing lead data, creating reports, and segmenting target audiences. CRMs can receive leads directly from the company’s websites (for instance, from orders or feedback forms). Recruiters can create templates for messages, send individual or group emails to leads and contacts, capture notes on candidate interactions, and schedule meetings.
- Bitrix24 provides time tracking features that allow you to track how much time you spent on each task on a project.
- The progress monitoring feature allows you to track how much has to get accomplished and how much work remains.
- It provides a centralized way to assign tasks to candidates and track their progress.
- You can manage several users’ work in one place without switching between several tools.
- With the real-time access feature, keep track of your team’s progress and know what they are working on at any moment.
- Bitrix24 CRM platform automates business processes to end repetitive tasks.
- With Bitrix24 CRM software, you can create reports, analyze sales data, and segment your target audience.
- In addition to the CRM tools, Bitrix24 comes with a free web form builder that allows users to create various forms and templates.
- Bitrix24 is capable of integration with other software, such as Slack, Skype, Google Drive, and Office 365.
- The REST API in Bitrix24 allows you to build your apps as well.
Bitrix24 came up with five different pricing plans
- Free: Unlimited users 100% free
- Basic 5 users at $43/month.
- Standard: 50 users at $87/mo
- Professional: 100 users $175/mo
Apart from these four plans, Bitrix24 also provides an ENTERPRISE plan that gets charged according to your needs.
10. Bullhorn CRM
In the field of staffing and recruiting CRM software, Bullhorn is a global leader. Organizations can engage and attract prospective candidates through the platform’s automated data capture and customer insight technologies. The recruitment CRM system helps you place more candidates, improve candidate experience, streamline operations, and more. The Bullhorn platform integrates your entire agency with solutions that align the work of all departments, individuals, and roles. It will help you achieve profit, growth, and a seamless candidate and customer experience.
- The assignment management feature allows you to assign tasks and projects to prospective candidates and even team members.
- The performance management process helps you measure the performance of your team. For each team member, you can set KPIs (key performance indicators).
- With collaboration, you can invite people to join a group chat and communicate with them in real-time.
- Bullhorn’s Content Management System (CMS) allows you to create new pages for your company and publish content directly from the dashboard.
- The applicant tracking feature allows you to track candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
- ATS mobile recruitment lets you access placement data, view candidate records, and create notes on the go.
- Respond to candidates instantly and collaborate with other team members.
- With Bullhorn’s integration with Outlook and Gmail, you can view your inbox, parse resumes, create appointment reminders, notes, tasks, and more directly within your inbox.
- Develop custom reports based on the recruiter and team performance, placement activity, and response to specific job orders.
Prices for Bullhorn CRM depend on the business’ recruitment requirements. You can request a quote here.
» Frequently Asked Questions! (FAQs)
1. Why is CRM important in recruitment?
Recruitment is a complex industry. Recruiters have the difficult job of hiring suitable candidates for their organization. But with so many applicants, managing and nurturing each candidate can quickly become overwhelming. Recruitment CRM helps automate relationship management and nurture the candidate to retain top talent.
2. What does recruitment software do?
Recruitment CRM software automates candidate nurturing while simultaneously helping recruiters manage the entire process of hiring. The idea here is to treat the candidates as if they are customers. Hence, it’s called Recruitment CRM.
3. Recruitment CRM vs. ATS what’s the difference?
Recruitment CRM is segmentation software that automatically nurtures talent and delivers a seamless user experience. On the other hand, ATS is an applicant database used by recruiters and hiring managers.
4. What are top recruitment CRM?
Top recruitment CRM solutions in the industry are as follows:
- Zoho Recruit
- Recruit CRM
- Smart CRM
- Bullhorn CRM
5. What should you see while getting a recruitment CRM?
Here are the top things you should look for in recruitment CRM:
- Resume parsers
- Lead tracking
- Candidate screening
- Job board integration
- Ease of use