Do you think that banks don’t require a CRM system? If yes, then it is a myth. Every industry uses CRM software for the efficient functioning of an organization. The banking CRM systems enable the banks to implement customer-centric strategies for adding value to their marketing campaigns to boost their sales and offer excellent customer support to retain and establish a long-term relationship with them. If you are looking for the best banking CRM tools, you will come across brands with great market recognition. CRM in the banking sector helps better segment customers by considering the factors like gender, geographical location, age, income, credit rating, etc. The CRM also enables you to increase your sales and provides you with a 360-degree view, personalized customer journey, and insights for improving your sales and marketing. Today, getting the list of top CRM software for the banking industry is no more challenging.
- United Kingdom
- $15.00 /month
- United States
- Not provided by vendor
- United States
- Not provided by vendor
What are the Best Banking CRM Systems & Tools?
» Our score is based on user satisfaction (reviews & ratings), social media buzz, online presence, and other relevant information. If your software is part of this list, use this badge on your website and social media to let your readers know about your success.
Best CRMs For Banks | Top Banking CRM Systems & Tools Reviews
1. Salesforce Sales Cloud – Deliver connected banking experiences
About Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce CRM is a software company that offers cloud-based customer relationship management solutions for small, medium and large businesses. Salesforce CRM manages the company’s relationships with current customers as well as potential customers and partners. Salesforce offers a range of features including phone, email, chat, social media monitoring and enterprise content management. The solution is available in numerous languages and offers thousands of plugins, including those that extend the system’s functionality beyond basic CRM to business analytics, email management and marketing.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“With Salesforce, we’re building a unified information source to help us reimagine collaboration across our entire platform. This will enable NBCUniversal to continue delivering the highest level of transparency, insights, and results for our customers.” – Linda Yaccarino
Not provided by vendor
2. HubSpot CRM – Transform your financial services company with HubSpot CRM
About HubSpot CRM: HubSpot CRM is a software application that primarily focuses on managing your business’s online presence and online marketing practices. The HubSpot CRM software is the backbone of every company’s website; it allows for managing and monitoring web traffic, tracking analytics, creating content for social media, and measuring success. Having access to HubSpot CRM can give you more insight into your customer’s behavior and customer relationship, which ultimately can help improve your company’s bottom line.
HubSpot CRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“One of the most dangerous things a software company can do is remain static, HubSpot does a great job of listening to its customers and keeping up with the shifting world of technology. It’s a trustworthy platform that will keep pace with whatever the future brings.” – Haley Irwin
1001 – 5000
Not provided by vendor
3. monday sales CRM – Close banking deals faster with monday.com CRM.
About monday sales CRM: monday.com offers businesses an opportunity to save money on the cost of a dedicated tech team and system administrators by building their own CRM system around their company’s existing services. monday.com markets itself as a fully customizable CRM platform, making it easy for business owners to build and expand their own businesses without having to invest in dedicated staff, or extreme computer skills. monday’s software is designed to be highly intuitive and user-friendly, making it possible for the average business owner to set up a system in one day.
monday sales CRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“monday.com CRM has opened countless doors of opportunities that we never had before. We were able to customize the CRM on top of monday.com Work OS to fit the needs of our day-to-day activities.” – Kyle Dorman | Operations Manager at Ray White
1001 – 5000
$10 /seat /month
4. Creatio CRM – One platform to automate banking workflows and CRM with no-code
About Creatio CRM: Creatio CRM is a cloud-based customer relationship management software for small businesses. This program allows users to manage their business and customer relations using their private domain. It uses an intuitive, easy-to-use interface which makes it easy for new users to learn how to use the platform without difficulty. Being made available on a monthly subscription basis, this software is accessible at any time, whether you’re at work or home. For those who are equally interested in using the system daily, there are also several add-ons that can be purchased that offer paid features such as phone support and more features.
Creatio CRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“With Creatio, we consolidated all customer data, tuned lead and opportunity management using business rule capabilities, and streamlined the sales process.” – Jana Sergejenko
501 – 1000
5. Freshsales CRM – Best CRM for wealth management firm
About Freshsales CRM: Freshsales CRM is a sales CRM designed to be used with Gmail and Google Calendar. It helps you keep in touch with your prospects and manage your meetings from Gmail. Freshsales CRM is integrated perfectly into Gmail, which means you can use all the features of Gmail without having to switch to an additional window or program when checking emails. You can also manage your contact details and create sales campaigns and reminders with the help of Gmail and Google Calendar.
Freshsales CRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“As soon as we were given a demo of Freshsales, we knew it would resolve some of our most pressing sales challenges, to begin with. In fact, after a short set-up period and minimal training, we were able to hit the ground running from Day 1. And it hasn’t disappointed till today.” – Jean-Philippe Thiery
1001 – 5000
Not provided by vendor
6. SugarCRM – Best CRM for Commercial Banking
About SugarCRM: SugarCRM systems are available as a web-based application, on-premise solution or a cloud-based service. SugarCRM’s value comes from the combination of technology and personas that allow an organization to grow with their business processes. It provides organizations with all the tools they need to help them create, analyze and take action on customer data. It is open-source software that can help your organization effectively manage online and offline sales, marketing, customer service, social media interaction with customers, fulfillment, and service. It also helps in managing your staff as it can help you offer better benefits and rewards, automate tasks and automate communication with customers.
SugarCRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“Sugar allowed us to not only increase the number of accounts we were keeping track of, but also to maximize the amount of opportunities we go through.” – Trevor M.
501 – 1000
$49.00 /month /user
7. LeadSquared CRM – Transform how you sell banking products
About LeadSquared CRM: LeadSquared is a customer relationship management solution that helps businesses connect with potential or current customers. It allows users to send mass email and text messages, track emails, manage leads and contacts, create reports, pipeline analysis and more. LeadSquared also provides real-time data on conversion rates from leads to customers as well as other key metrics like revenue generated per lead source. Users can engage their prospects and update them on existing or new products or services. The LeadSquared app also allows users to take advantage of the mobile version which is available for both iOS and Android platforms.
LeadSquared CRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“The LeadSquared platform is flexible, making the adoption and execution of your existing sales process very simple. We can effectively monitor sales follow-ups and track all offline and online activities. It is a very well thought out application and sometimes will surprise you in terms of the things it can deliver.” – Mrinal Mohit
1001 – 5000
8. Bitrix24 CRM – Free CRM Software for Banking Finance
About Bitrix24 CRM: Bitrix24 CRM is a web-based CRM software marketed as an all-inclusive solution that can be used by small and large enterprises. It can customize its interface to specific business needs. Bitrix24’s users have access to a suite of powerful CRM tools and other publishing and collaboration options for personal and business use. It features social media & email marketing technology that enables users to build trusting relationships and track their interactions.
Bitrix24 CRM Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“Bitrix24 CRM is an excellent tool for improving interaction with your customers, as it includes instruments for creating reports and analyzing sales and marketing campaigns, so that you can gain a clear insight into your company’s results and know whether or not your efforts are paying off.” – Üwen Ergün
51 – 200
9. CRMNEXT – Bring delight into every banking experience.
About CRMNEXT: If there is a gap between your marketing strategies and sales, you must have to analyze them first to develop your business. Through CRMNEXT, you can easily find difficulties and resolve them efficiently. CRMNEXT is one of the best CRM systems in the market which helps you to develop a new rule for customer engagement. Improve your business process and find the crucial answers with the best CRM Solution in the market.
CRMNEXT Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“With CRMNEXT deployment, the Bank has created a digital customer experience and action platform leveraging the elasticity and resilience of the Cloud and through a robust API led integration with all customer touch points. We got a unified view of the customer across the lifecycle by incorporating the principle of a golden customer profile from lead/prospect to after sale service.” – Biswabrata Chakravorty
1001 – 5000
Not provided by vendor
10. Apptivo – Best CRM For Financial Services
About Apptivo: Apptivo CRM is a cloud-based collaboration and project management tool that can be used across devices and platforms. It allows teams to streamline collaboration processes with access to all the real-time project data needed. Apptivo CRM can be synced with multiple contact databases, including time tracking for all users, task management, file sharing, expenses, and invoicing. It also integrates with Gmail, Google Calendars, etc. – making it easy to centralize user data in a single location. Apptivo offers mobile apps on android and iOS so teams can access essential data on the go.
Apptivo Features: Contact Management, Interaction Tracking, Workflow Automation, Financial Research, Reporting and Analytics, Pipeline Monitoring, Verification, Lead Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Lead Nurturing, Lead Qualification, Sales Process Management
“Outstanding! This is the fourth CRM implementation that I have administered in my career and it was by far the simplest and smoothest process with the greatest customization and functionality!” – Don Lindsey
201 – 500
Banking CRM Software’s Buyer’s Guide
Are you looking for CRM software for the banking industry? When looking for the best CRM software for your bank, it's essential to find one that will fit all your needs. When conducting online research, you can confuse many market options. Hence, it can be challenging to know where to start. You need not worry too much about the CRM as you now have the Banking CRM Software’s buyer's guide. This guide will walk you through everything you need to see in the best banking CRM for your bank.
» What should you know about banking CRM software?
Banking CRM software is CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software for banks that provide optimal value to customers via effective communication. CRM for banking is the most advanced way for the banking industry that offer the most reliable customer support. It is customized software that helps the bank implement new customer-centric strategies under one system. It enables bank tellers and employees to store customers’ confidential information, like contact information, products, and interactions. The banks also use the CRM for scheduling appointments based on the client’s response to the personalized emails and the response they get from social media posts.
You can improve user experience by investing time and capital in creating a firmer foundation.
» Salient features of Banking CRM Software?
Banking CRM software helps banks and financial institutions manage customer relationships. It is a customer relationship management (CRM) software that every bank uses in the banking sector. Banking CRM application typically includes contact, account, opportunity, and case management. CRMs help banks and other financial institutions manage customer relationships. Banking CRM tools also enable banks to reduce costs and boost sales by automating banking processes. Here are some banking CRM system features that let you get the best from your clients.
- Customized features: If you are a bank manager seeking specific features in financial CRM systems, you’ll have the option to go for a customized banking customer relationship management software that meets the requirements of banks and other financial institutions. The E-CRM for banking emerged in the global market via the Internet and web technology that facilitates banking CRM implementation.
- Automation: Every corporation is now switching to automation which reduces the labor of the workforce by performing repetitive tasks, which in turn increases the efficiency of the staff. The banks are not far behind in CRM implementation. CRM solutions for banks and financial services are tools that banks and other financial institutions use to reduce the time spent on repetitive work that generates at least eight times the revenue for every penny you spend.
- Contact Management: Banking CRM software typically includes a contact manager that allows users to store and manage customer contact information in a central database. The contact manager uses CRM to record and track bank customer interactions. Furthermore, banking CRM applications also offer centralized data management that streamlines the deployment of tasks to concerned departments, which enables easy and effective communication with customers, facilitating real-time performance reporting, contact management, employment management, etc.
- Account Management: An account manager is another common feature of banking CRM software. This tool allows users to store and track information about customer accounts in a central database. The information contains each customer's bank balance, transaction history, and credit scores. The account manager also usually provides tools for managing customer portfolios and tracking investment performance.
- Third-party integration: Connecting the CRM software with other tools saves your time and resources. Now, you will find the top banking CRM software that comes to you with third-party software integrations. However, the catch lies in selecting the software compatible with your system that you can implement with little or no effort.
- Employee tracking: You would often find that employers are cautious about the happenings within the organization. Banking CRM tools provide the solution for your requirements. The CRM software enables you to track the login hours, the number of hours worked, the accomplished tasks, meetings, number of sales made, etc. It also provides access to the dashboard to the team leads and the management to view each employee’s individual goals.
» What are the Benefits that you get from Banking CRM Software?
Banking CRM software provides several benefits for banks and financial institutions. Besides the efficient functionality of the CRM software, the CRM also increases your ability to manage customer relationships tactfully. Banks can track customer interactions, preferences, and needs with banking CRM software. Your information would facilitate improved customer service, target marketing efforts, etc. The financial services CRM software can also help banks increase operational efficiency and reduce costs. The benefits that you get from CRM in banking are:
- 360-degree view of bank customers: The individual and business customer profiles contain personal information and professional data like products and services purchased from their banks. The financial services CRM software provides an automated updating of customer profiles after their interaction with the bank. The CRM software integrates both if the customer serves as an individual and a legal entity.
- Increase in efficiency: The banking or financial CRM eliminates repetitive tasks through automation. Data entry and report generation are examples of repetitive tasks. The automation in banks sets the staff free to work on exciting projects and focus on more value-added activities. In addition, by consolidating customer data into a single platform, banks can eliminate duplicate records and reduce the risk of errors.
- Security & compliance: Finally, banking CRM software can help banks comply with regulations and mitigate risks. By tracking customer interactions and transactions, banks can quickly identify suspicious activity and take appropriate action to prevent fraud or money laundering. In addition, banks can ensure that sensitive information is adequately protected by storing customer data in a secure central repository. The CRM also enables you to provide access control to the employees according to their roles. It also helps in tracking user activity logs.
- Effective data management: The banks use investment banking CRM solutions to organize the mass client data based on contact details, products, and services. Only the clients would have access to their profiles. CRM for investment banking allows data storage under a single roof with easy and secure access and management. Storing client data on different databases occupies more space and consumes more time. However, CRM for investment banking allows the entire data management under a single system that results in effective time management. Furthermore, the CRM software consolidates all the information furnished by the clients, facilitates the employees to capture the client interactions with the bank, and offers a single view of each customer regarding their last ATM transactions, loan details, and the entire deal cycle.
- Valuable insights: Generating valuable reporting is the major challenge a large organization faces in the banking industry, owing to data complexity. The CRMs in banks allow the compilation of compound data into multiple reports, which enables seamless data usage. Banking CRM software also enables the classification of customers into different segments like demography, interests, behavioral patterns, services rendered, and the products they use, which enables the representatives to reach out to them for promotional purposes. Investment bankers get valuable insights based on customer data, which enables them to optimize strategies and campaigns, ensuring customer satisfaction and retention.
- Marketing campaign management: The banking CRM application helps create personalized marketing campaigns according to customers' spending habits. Some of them are making loan offers, offering attractive interest rates on fixed deposits, pre-approved credit card offers, etc. The CRM enables you to analyze the reaction of the prospective customer to marketing campaigns. The banking CRM software also facilitates A/B testing for marketing campaigns to compare the efficiency of marketing channels like new credit card campaigns.
» What are the steps for selecting the Best Banking CRM Software?
Choosing the best Banking CRM software for your business among the top banking CRM software could be challenging and tricky unless you identify your business requirements. When choosing a banking CRM software, it is essential to consider your bank's specific needs, like software integration with your other systems and user-friendliness. It would help to consider these aspects before taking a final plunge into buying banking CRM software. Here are the steps for choosing the best CRM for the banking industry.
- Identify your goals: Identifying your goals is the first step to purchasing the right CRM for your business. When you understand the issues you face in a business, you win 50% of the battle. Identifying the problem would help you organize your goals on a priority basis. The organization of goals includes:
› Lead tracking and activity
› Tracking customer base
› Tracking opportunities and closing rates
› Generate customized reporting
› Enhancing your profitability and more
- Understand the implementation of the software: Whether you replace the software or introduce new software in the market, you will always find an implementation period. Sometimes, you also need external help from an outside consultant or an employee who heads the deployment. However, in both ways, you cannot skip the training and testing period as there may be system bugs you need to sort out. Even if the external implementation costs are zero, you would have to bear the training costs while training your staff and uploading the data into the new platform, which could incur substantial costs.
- Prepare for user adoption: Regardless of your chosen CRM system, you may face resistance to change from the team members. Furthermore, your sales team may not be comfortable with a sudden change in the application. The solution here is to make your team feel comfortable with the change and ensure that client data doesn’t get compromised. Hence, it would help to inform the team about the change and take their suggestion.
- Understand the mobility of the product: Product mobility plays a critical role in the present world. To access the new CRM system, a mobile sales team uses many devices, including smartphones, tablets, palmtops, or laptops. Hence, it would help if you found a tool that would be accessible to various web-enabled devices. Today, many salespersons are tech-savvy and adapt themselves to new technology quickly.
- Layout your processes: The banking CRM tools launch into the market with several business processes. The processes vary from person to person or from company to company. Hence, it would give better results if your CRM offered you the flexibility to handle the processes. So, it would help to choose a CRM that results in business growth and adapts to your changing process without replacement.
- Review the compatibility with the present software: Today, you will find that compatibility with multiple systems declined as many applications can get connected through an application programming interface (API). However, you need to check the CRM system’s compatibility with other applications to ensure the smooth functioning of your applications. If you require assistance connecting all your systems through APIs, you must look for a third-party platform for integrating your systems and streamlining your data organization.
» What is the cost of Banking CRM Software?
Vendors fix the banking CRM software cost based on the added features. However, most basic CRMs start at around $10 per month per user. You may have to pay more if you need more advanced features, such as loan origination or customer relationship management. Some vendors offer discounts for larger organizations, so it's always worth checking with your vendor of choice to see if they offer any deals.
» Final words
Selecting the right software for your business could be daunting as you will find many vendors. However, following our buyer's guide and keeping your specific needs in mind, you can narrow down your choices and find the perfect CRM software for your bank.