» What is Recruitment Agency Software?
A recruitment agency software is a software solution designed to cater to the needs of recruiters, hiring managers and recruiting/staffing agencies. It includes tools that not only streamline but also automate your recruitment lifecycle either completely or in part. Using this type of software, you can manage the different aspects of the hiring process, such as sourcing, screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates, from a single platform. It also assists your talent acquisition teams when it comes to applicant tracking. Besides, it turns collaborating with hiring managers to select a candidate into a smoother process. The result? You are able to hire the right people for the right job faster with a recruiting system.
» How to Choose the Best Recruitment Agency Software?
Choosing the best recruiting agency software requires you to ensure the system meets your unique recruitment needs efficiently, without having to alter your current recruitment workflow or compromising its powerful functionality. Apart from that, there are specific factors that a high-performing staffing agency tool must have, for instance, a simple, user-friendly interface. And easy-to-comprehend navigation. Features such as job posting capability, communication tools, candidate management, and email automation must be a part of the system. It should also work well with the other business tools you may already be using, like ATS and CRM. Also, the software should be scalable enough for your growing hiring needs and offer stable customizations. Lastly, it should include adequate vendor support and a reasonable pricing policy. Since finding a system with all these features is difficult, we have simplified it for you. Here’s a list of the top recruitment agency systems; read on to make the correct choice.
» List of the Best Recruitment Software For Agencies
1. Zoho Recruit
One of the most reliable software for recruitment agencies, Zoho Recruit, enables you to hire candidates, irrespective of the job level, location or industry. The software offers customizable tools to engage both active and passive job seekers with equal ease. Not just that, it also helps you build a candidate pool and carry out confident placements for your clients. What’s more? Zoho Recruit is also available as a dedicated mobile app so that you can collaborate with your peers and hire on the go.
- An end-to-end recruitment solution for staffing agencies
- Candidate sourcing and applicant tracking tools
- AI-based technology to attract the best talent
- Management of candidate database
- Collaborative hiring tools
- Customizable workflow
- Tools to source and interview remote candidates
- Social recruiting support
- Anytime, anywhere access through its iOS and Android app
- Secured implementation & data migration support
- Integration with over 50 leading business tools, including Outlook and Slack
- Robust, reliable analytical tools
- It enables you to bring together the otherwise disparate hiring processes, from sourcing to selection.
- It helps you engage the candidates more effectively.
- It improves communication between stakeholders, keeping everyone on the same page.
- It allows you to make better hiring decisions with powerful reports.
- It empowers you to build a strong candidate database and hire from anywhere.
- It lets you be on top of your recruitment process, no matter where you are.
Zoho Recruit is available in the following pricing plans:
- Free for staffing startups and freelance recruiters with limited features
- Standard at about $18.80 per user/month
- Professional at around $37.60 per user/month
- Enterprise at approximately $56.40 per user/month
You can also opt for a free 15-day trial.
Bullhorn, with its elaborate set of features, has made it to our best recruitment and staffing agency software list. It is a cloud-based system, which minimizes not only the software downtime but also the total cost over time. Furthermore, it helps you stay up-to-date on all things recruitment at your organization with a tap on your screen.
- A comprehensive recruitment agency software
- A cloud-based platform, offering you information access in real-time wherever you are
- Automation of manual processes
- Seamless candidate engagement
- Tools to optimize your current hiring workflow
- Support for time and attendance and applicant tracking
- Billing operations and payroll support
- Insightful reporting capability
- It provides you with a one-stop solution to all your recruitment-related needs.
- It enables you to stay updated and carry out the recruitment process from anywhere in the world.
- It offers real-time information access to you and your team.
- It helps save you time, cost and resources.
- It helps you reach your corporate growth goals through an optimized recruiting workflow.
- It provides precise data for more informed decision-making.
The pricing details of the Bullhorn recruitment agency software are not available. You can get in touch with the team & request a quotation for their product based on your individual requirements.
Recruiterflow is modern, powerful and intuitive staffing agency software. Whether you want to monitor the candidate pipeline or automate parts of your recruiting life cycle, this software can help you. It supports applicant tracking to let you hire the best-fit talent. Moreover, it facilitates posting your job requirements on multiple job boards from its all-in-one platform. And since it automates those tedious, time-consuming admin tasks, you can channel your energies into more critical hiring processes.
- All-in-one recruitment agency software
- An intuitive and easy-to-use interface
- Creation and monitoring of your talent pipeline
- Streamlined CRM process
- One-click job postings to more than 25 job boards, including LinkedIn, Indeed, & Google
- Automation of the recruiting process, including follow-ups
- Collaboration tools
- Client Portal
- Bulk texts and emails
- Click to text or call right from the system through integration with the texting and VoIP service providers
- Available as a Chrome extension
- It helps you build a strong pool of candidates.
- It streamlines all your recruitment activities.
- It brings transparency to an otherwise complicated and jumbled-up process.
- It enhances communication and collaboration between different stakeholders.
- It automates client follow-ups and candidate outreach so that you never miss the right opportunity.
- It helps hire the best-fit candidates.
- It enables you to scale your staffing agency with optimized operations.
Recruiterflow is available in three pricing packages which are as follows:
- Growth at $99 per user a month (monthly billing)
- Scale at $109 per user a month (monthly billing)
- Enterprise at $129 per user a month (monthly billing)
With Recruitly, you can manage the whole recruitment process from start to end with ease. Whether its applicant tracking, recruitment CRM, job distribution, or marketing, this staffing software offers it all in a single platform. Apart from that, it also provides you with a WordPress plugin using which you can turn your website on WordPress into a job board. The best part? You can get ROI reports in real-time to accurately measure the performance.
- An all-inclusive staffing software for your staffing agency
- Recruitment CRM with smoother collaboration, lead management, email integration, reporting tools and more
- Applicant monitoring and candidate management
- Customization of job application forms
- Interview & job management
- Visualized hiring process
- Multiple job board postings, including social channels
- Source tracking & auto-responses
- Built-in form designer & email marketing tools
- It turns your hiring process smoother with its one-stop recruiting agency software.
- It enables you to become more organized with its streamlined operations.
- It improves communication and collaboration among stakeholders.
- It allows you to forecast and analyze accurately with flawless real-time insights.
- It reduces the time-to-hire.
- It enhances overall organizational productivity.
- It empowers you to strengthen your candidate pipeline.
Recruitly is available in four types of packages:
- Solo at $35 per user a month
- Startup at $50 per user a month
- Professional at $75 per user a month
- Enterprise at $100 per user a month
You can also opt for a free product trial for seven days or request a demo.
iSmartRecruit is an AI-enabled recruiting agency software that provides end-to-end support for your recruitment process. From candidate sourcing and applicant tracking to interview management, lead generation and online evaluations, this system packs in everything. Other than that, it also provides a self-serve portal for clients, as well as candidates, relieving your admin burden to a great extent. The best part? It offers compliance and powerful reporting functions.
- A full-service ai-powered staffing agency software
- Candidate sourcing and applicant tracking system
- Automation of routine manual tasks
- Online evaluations of candidates on parameters including personality, skills, aptitude, language, management and psychometric tests
- Lead generation tools
- Task management & interview management capabilities
- Dedicated self-service portals for clients & candidates
- Compliance, invoicing & payment support
- Powerful reporting
- It streamlines your hiring life cycle.
- It helps you bring in and manage more clients efficiently.
- It lowers your manual workload with its AI-backed automation.
- It offers centralized storage for all the information, making it easily accessible as and when you need it.
- It provides data-driven reports, enabling you to make more informed, effective decisions.
- It improves the engagement & experience of your candidates & clients during the entire hiring process.
- It fosters internal team collaboration, boosting productivity.
- It works well with other leading business tools, such as Office 365 and Mailchimp.
iSmartRecruit recruiting agency software is available in three pricing plans:
- Startup at $699 per user per month (annual billing)
- Professional at $1199 per user per month (annual billing)
- Enterprise at custom pricing
You can also opt for a free 14-day trial of the product to gauge if the system fulfils your company’s hiring requirements.
6. Top Echelon
Staffing software for recruiting & staffing by Top Echelon makes placements simpler, smoother & streamlined. It is an all-in-one tool that helps you take care of every subcomponent of hiring, from sourcing candidates to selecting the right ones. Moreover, the software provides you with sufficient personalizations so that you can maximize your current hiring pipeline and workflow seamlessly. What’s more? The solution includes precise analytics for you to review & update your recruitment efforts from time to time.
- An all-inclusive recruiting agency software solution
- Simple sourcing of candidates
- Job posting on portals & social media
- TE browser extension
- Candidate tracking & management
- SMS texting and resume parsing
- Seamless communication tools with customizable email templates, messaging, activity planner and integrations with email clients
- Pipeline management as well as offer management tools
- Excel exports
- Smart reporting tools
- It enables you to find the best-fit candidate for the right roles from a large pool.
- It simplifies candidate tracking, management & engagement.
- It allows you to build stronger relationships with your candidates and clients.
- It empowers you to control and manage your recruiting process better.
- It offers enough customization to suit your present workflow.
- It aids your decision-making skills.
- It enhances communication & collaboration among different stakeholders.
- It helps you fill up positions faster without compromising on eligibility or skills.
Top Echelon’s recruiting solution is available at the cost of $75 per user per month for monthly billing. You can also request a product demo or opt for a free 15-day trial before making a purchase.
Tracker’s staffing software is designed keeping in mind the requirements of recruitment agencies. Whether you want to perform candidate sourcing, resume parsing, background checks or applicant screening, this software helps you do it all from a single platform. Furthermore, it also offers job board postings and searches, LinkedIn integrations, shortlisting, and skill profiling. To make things simpler, it also has a mobile app for you to manage your hiring operations on the go.
- A streamlined platform for staffing agencies
- Candidate search & sourcing tools
- Application filtering & scanning
- Automated record-keeping
- Job board posting, searches and management
- Resume parsing and sends
- Candidate skill profiling
- Candidate prospecting, shortlisting & interviewing tools
- Pipeline management
- Hassle-free integrations
- Candidate & client portal
- Applicant engagement tools
- Mobile app to manage operations on-the-go
- It helps build a strong candidate pool with a strengthened candidate relationship.
- It streamlines the hiring workflow from start to finish.
- It frees you from having to switch between multiple systems.
- It allows you to do away with tedious, manual tasks, saving you both time and resources.
- It simplifies finding the best-fit candidates for various roles.
- It accelerates the overall recruitment process significantly.
- It enables you to carry out the recruiting process from wherever you are through its mobile app.
The pricing information of staffing agency software by Tracker is not available. However, you can visit their website and request a demo of their product to know more.
Comprehensive staffing and recruiting software system, Crelate, allows you to carry out more placements with ease. It comes in with a simple, intuitive interface for your team to get up & run in no time. From tracking candidate progress to task management to reporting, you can do all things hiring through this system. The highlight, however, is its hassle-free customizations. You can tailor this software to suit your unique workflow, tools, methods and systems.
- End-to-end staffing agency tool
- Intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Drag-and-drop, customizable features
- Built-in tools for interaction recording, task management and communication with stakeholders
- Candidate tracking
- Flexibility & scalability
- Powerful search tools
- Customizable candidate & client portal
- Integrated reporting tools
- It facilitates the end-to-end recruitment process for staffing agencies.
- It is fully customizable to fulfill your unique hiring needs, workflow and tools.
- It offers seamless communication with your clients and candidates.
- It makes your recruitment process more powerful, efficient and profitable.
- It provides accurate analysis in real-time to support better decisions & improve your current processes.
- It is scalable enough to meet your evolving hiring requirements in the future.
- It saves you time, lowering the overall time-to-hire.
- It is suitable for organizations of all sizes & stature.
Crelate offers you the following pricing packages:
- Professional $95 per user per month (monthly billing)
- Business at $115 per user per month (monthly billing)
- Enterprise at personalized pricing
You can also opt for a 14-day free trial of the product or ask for a custom trial. A product demo is also available on request.
As an end-to-end software for recruitment agencies, Vincere offers everything – right from executive search to placements. It contains a smart, intuitive dashboard with an easy-to-move-around interface, simplifying operations for your team. Whether you want to streamline your pipeline, manage candidate data or automate hiring processes, you can do it all through this system.
- An all-inclusive recruiting agency software
- Automation of manual tasks
- Applicant search & tracking
- Pipeline management for your accounts and contacts
- Job posting capability
- Communication tools
- Seamless collaboration with clients
- Supports temporary, contractual and permanent hiring
- It helps you hire the best talent, no matter if you are looking to fill in a permanent role or a temporary/contractual position at your organization.
- It not only simplifies but also streamlines your recruitment efforts.
- It makes candidate searches and monitoring a hassle-free process.
- It enhances communication within the team, improving productivity.
- It improves client collaboration.
- It saves you precious time and resources through its end-to-end system.
- It provides a better experience to both clients and candidates.
- It is easily accessible across devices.
Since the pricing information of Vincere recruiting agency software is not known, you can connect with the team for details. You can also schedule a product demo.
10. TempWorks Software
TempWorks Software is among the best recruitment software for agencies, given its competitive tools and mobile-optimized interface. The software can be used by staffing agencies, whether you are a team of two or a hundred. It covers every crucial aspect of a hiring process, including applicant tracking, recruiting, client engagement efforts or reporting. Since the system offers easy customizations, you can tailor it to your individual needs.
- A full-service staffing agency system
- Cutting-edge tools
- Applicant tracking
- Candidate recruiting and onboarding
- Invoicing support
- Customizable interface
- Insights and reports in real-time
- Client engagement tools
- Portals for clients and vendors
- It helps you manage and streamline your recruitment efforts.
- It enables you to hire the right talent for the right job.
- It allows you to optimize your current hiring workflow with personalizations.
- It helps improve client satisfaction & engagement levels.
- It provides accurate reports, empowering you to make timely, more fruitful decisions.
The pricing information of recruiting agency software by TempWorks Software is not known. We suggest you connect with the TempWorks team for details. You can also schedule a product demo.
1. What is recruiting agency software?
A recruiting agency software is a comprehensive software system that enables organizations to streamline and automate, in full or part, their recruitment process. The software blends everything into a single platform, right from candidate sourcing, interviews, selection, and management, simplifying and accelerating an otherwise pro-longed, complicated and error-prone process.
2. What is the purpose of recruitment agency software?
A recruiting software solution is meant to relieve your administrative burden through its automation, in addition to streamlining your hiring process. The goal is to enable you to source and hire the best-fit candidates faster and more effectively through a single platform.
3. What are the key features of staffing software?
The key features of staffing software vary from product to product. However, there are certain characteristics that are found in all the leading software. Some of them include an attractive yet friendly user interface, ease of use, end-to-end support for the hiring process – from candidate sourcing to selection, job posting across multiple job boards, social recruiting support, process automation, robust functionality, real-time analytics, reminders and updates, effective collaborative tools, scalability & third-party integrations, and hassle-free customizations.
4. How would a recruitment software system help my organization?
With a recruitment software system, you can automate the routine admin tasks from your hiring lifecycle, enabling you to focus more on critical things. The solution brings together different aspects of recruitment, be it sourcing the candidate, interviewing them, tracking applicants or managing candidate data, into a single platform. That allows you to eliminate multiple software and the confusion and errors that come with it. The best part? Since it simplifies your hiring process, you can close positions quickly with thorough confidence.
5. How much does a recruiting solution cost?
The cost of a recruitment agency solution varies from vendor to vendor. At the same time, some vendors offer the software for a mere $35 a month, and some charge a whopping amount of $1200/month/user. In the end, it all depends on the features, functions, and support services of a particular product, along with its compatibility with your unique recruitment requirements.