» What is HCM Software?
HCM software, short for Human Capital Management Software, is a complete suite of human resources solutions that empower organizations to not just automate their HR operations but also manage the workforce better. Think of it as a centralized, digital solution to the traditional way you manage your HR processes. From candidate recruitment, onboarding, and training to core HR duties, reporting, talent management, and analytics, this software streamlines all the employee-centric processes of your business. Moreover, such systems let you eliminate most of the manual, time-consuming administrative tasks, helping you concentrate more on strategizing and implementation. The best thing? You no longer have to switch between multiple HR systems for different processes to get things done since an HCM tool includes it all.
» How to Select the Best Human Capital Management Software?
Finalizing a perfect system from a plethora of HCM software solutions out there is easier said than done. You have to ensure the software you choose ticks off all the necessary features and functions while fulfilling your distinct HR needs. The ideal HCM tool should be simple to operate but robust enough to provide great performance. It must offer a sufficient level of customization so that you don’t have to alter your current operations. The software should also support hassle-free integrations with leading business solutions for an overall seamless workflow. A system with remote access and multi-device compatibility is worth consideration. Lastly, don’t forget to ensure the scalability, vendor support, and cost factors since changing software frequently is everything but feasible. With all these components in mind, we’ve curated a list of the best HCM software below. Read on to make an informed decision.
» List of the best Human Capital Management Systems
#1) Workday HCM
The human capital management software by Workday leverages machine learning technology to understand the skills your workforce possesses today to develop more effective, relevant talent management programs you’d need tomorrow. Besides, it includes dedicated tools to set employee compensation & benefits, allowing you to reward your people fairly and per their expectations. The system, through automation of your routine tasks and processes, eliminates manual labor & saves you time.
- An all-in-one HCM platform
- Machine learning capability to understand your staff’s skills accurately
- Smart tools to develop tailored talent management programs for tomorrow
- Employee feedback
- Engaging employee experience
- Augmented analytics from extensive data sets
- Automation of everyday manual tasks
- Benefits and compensation tools
- Flexible processes to suit your distinct workflow and identity
- It allows you to build a powerful talent strategy that not only maximizes the current skills of your employees but is also relevant for the future.
- It helps you save time and resources through automation, letting you focus on other critical duties.
- It keeps your workforce engaged and involved.
- It provides accurate insights so that you can gauge where you stand now and make better future decisions.
- It helps you reward your employees the correct way.
The pricing information of Workday HCM is not available. You can get in touch with the Workday team for details.
#2) Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM
With Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM software, you can easily streamline all your HR processes and connect every employee in your organization. The system goes beyond helping you manage your people; it lets you build a community that feels belongs & valued. The software is simple to comprehend & move around in addition to providing a great user experience. The best part? You can manage your workforce based around the globe seamlessly from one single platform.
- A cloud human capital management system
- Support for global workforce management
- Digital assistant
- Planning, management, and optimization of all your people’s processes
- Workforce health & safety
- Time, labor, and absence management
- Configurable workflows
- Personalization of employee experiences
- End-to-end management of talent lifecycle – from recruiting to onboarding to learning to succession planning
- Simplified payroll processes facilitating employee payments worldwide
- Pre-built KPIs and dashboard
- Customizable insights and analytics
- Powerful security mechanism
- It helps you stay on top of your people’s processes no matter where you are.
- It streamlines your HCM needs and processes.
- It provides your employees with a pleasant experience, making them feel valued every step of the way.
- It empowers you to manage your global workforce from a single platform.
- It enables you to create strategic workforce plans.
- It helps attract, retain, and develop the right talent across the organization.
- It simplifies succession planning.
- It improves the quality of decisions with robust analytics.
You have to reach out to the Oracle team to know the pricing details of their Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM software.
#3) Paycor Human Capital Management (HCM)
One of the best human capital management (HCM) software, Paycor, modernizes the way you manage your people. It is a complete solution that takes care of your people’s processes from the start till the end. Right from your candidate recruitments to training & development to payroll to employee retention, you can count on this HCM system to streamline operations for you.
- A comprehensive, flexible human capital management solution
- An intuitive system offering ease of use
- HR + payroll software to automate daily admin tasks
- Streamlined processes for talent management
- A powerful platform simplifying workforce management
- Tools for employee surveys, learning, and career management
- Compliance with all the standard rules and regulations
- Tools to generate actionable insights and reports
- It is an all-inclusive HCM system, streamlining your entire HCM activities from recruiting and onboarding to training and management.
- It eliminates the need for you to switch between multiple HR platforms.
- It takes the complexity out of your people processes.
- It helps save time and resources through automation.
- It enables you to engage your workforce with a great experience, boosting employee retention.
- It helps you comply with all the necessary guidelines.
- It improves overall organizational productivity.
You can request a guided tour of the Paycor human capital management (HCM) software to understand how the system works. You can also ask for a consultation to know the pricing plans available for this system tailored to the size and needs of your organization.
#4) UKG Pro
UKG Pro offers a human capital management software solution that adapts to the individual needs of your people. The system comes in with a self-service portal that helps your workforce accomplish tasks, upskill, and explore suggestions with unparalleled ease. Moreover, it provides you with flexible tools to automate guidance and adhere to all the required regulations. The best part? You can access the system anytime, regardless of where you are, to stay in the loop.
- An all-inclusive intelligent HCM suite that covers everything, right from HR services to powerful payroll processes
- Flexible delivery of resources: mobile access to HR books, time-off requests, and performance goals
- Personalized benefits and pay: finance monitoring, comparison, and management
- Tools that track people processes & offer data-backed recommendations
- Support for the management of the global workforce
- Tailored processes with accurate operational insights
- It simplifies the otherwise complicated HR processes, boosting the work-life balance of your people.
- It combines every critical people-related aspect – be it talent, HR, time, or payroll – in a single system, eliminating the need for multiple solutions.
- Its AI-backed platform enables you to manage your global workforce more effectively.
- It helps save time and resources.
- It enhances your decision-making skills with its precise insights.
- It creates a personalized experience for your people, improving the overall organizational efficiency.
- It makes compliance a simpler task.
Since pricing information about the UKG HCM software is not available, you can get in touch with their team for details. You can also go through product demos.
#5) Paycom HCM
With Paycom’s HCM software solution, you can manage all your HR-related processes in a single place. It is an easy-to-use system that empowers your employees to not only enter but also manage their data. That way, you and your team can easily store and access any information, whether it’s about payroll or human resources. Besides, since everything is centralized in a single app, you only need one login & password. What’s more? The system is accessible across devices anytime you need it, no matter where in the world you are.
- A single platform offering HR as well as payroll tools
- Centralized storage of all your employee data
- Ease of use with a seamless experience
- Tools that enable employees to manage their data
- Seamless flow of information within the system
- An end-to-end solution for people management covering hiring, onboarding, employee management & development, payments management, employee retention, and tracking
- Robust security mechanisms for data protection
- 24/7 remote access across devices
- It combines all your HR-related processes in one platform, freeing you from having to rely on multiple tools.
- It eliminates the scenario of data re-entry as the information entered once seamlessly populates system wide.
- It offers a hassle-free user experience, improving employee efficiency and convenience.
- It empowers HRs to develop powerful strategies through precise reports.
- It fosters accurate data by allowing employees to be in-charge of entering & managing their own information.
- It helps you stay updated about your HR operations from wherever you are.
- It offers robust security.
The pricing details of the Paycom HCM system are not known. It is suggested to reach out to their team and request a custom demo of the product.
#6) Viventium HCM
From reducing the time you spend on routine admin tasks to maintaining compliance to providing employees with a positive experience, Viventium’s human capital management (HCM) software includes it all. Its HCM suite of solutions is simple to understand and navigate for your team, making it a great addition to your business. Furthermore, the system is flexible enough to adapt to your distinct HCM needs to help you build a pleasant work culture.
- A complete suite of HCM tools to help manage your workforce better
- An end-to-end solution offering everything from the applicant tracking to onboarding to attendance & time to payroll to LMS to benefits administration and more
- User-friendly platform offering a great user experience
- Communication tools for collaboration
- Automation to do away with the manual work
- Industry-standard compliance
- It brings disparate HR aspects under a single platform, streamlining your HCM processes.
- It minimizes the time you have to spend on the generic admin tasks, letting you focus on more critical operations.
- It improves internal communication, enabling your workforce to work as a team more effectively.
- It helps you avoid manual errors with automation.
- It provides a better user experience for all your employees across the organization.
- It simplifies staying compliant with standard HR policies.
- It enhances your decision-making skills with its smart BI tools and reporting.
The pricing of Viventium’s HCM solution is not available. However, you can reach out to their team and request a product demo to experience how the system works.
#7) Infor HCM
Infor offers a cloud-based HCM software system that simplifies your complex HR operations while streamlining your workflow. The software is simple to use, thanks to its intuitive, user-friendly interface. The system is designed in such a way that it empowers your HR team to connect the organization’s talent objectives with its business goals to maximize value across processes. The best part? The software supports workforce management across the globe from one single platform, further simplifying your processes.
- Cloud-based human capital management solution
- An intuitive, easy-to-use platform
- Fully integrated and comprehensive in nature
- Ability to manage your people around the world
- Industry-specialized workforce information
- Centralized record of all your core HCM operations
- Support for payroll as well as management of benefits, compensation, and absence
- Automated routing
- Robust analytics and reporting tools
- Powerful security measures
- It provides you with a one-stop solution for all your human capital management requirements – from HR to payroll to benefits management.
- It offers a great user experience to all your employees.
- It simplifies people management, irrespective of geographical boundaries.
- It provides centralized data, eliminating the need to re-enter the same data, jump between different systems or carry out data synchronization.
- It helps you keep your HCM processes and HR needs in line with your inherent business goals.
The pricing of the Infor HCM solution is not available. However, you can reach out to their team and request more information about the product to make an informed decision.
#8) SAP SuccessFactors
With SAP SuccessFactors HCM software, you can understand how your employees work, what they need, along with the factors that keep them motivated. The software offers strategic solutions to enable your workforce to their full potential while offering personalized experiences. Since it’s a comprehensive system, you get every significant HR component in a single platform, from workforce planning and talent management to payroll, core HR, and analytics.
- A full-service suite of human capital management solutions
- A strategic solution that fits your individual processes
- Personalized experience
- Employee experience management
- Ability to manage a global workforce
- Core HR solutions, including time tracking and benefits administration
- Cloud payroll processing
- Talent management, including hiring, onboarding, compensation, learning & development, and succession planning
- Data-driven, accurate people analysis as well as trend monitoring
- It enables strategic planning of workforce management.
- It provides custom experiences to your employees, which, in turn, improves their engagement and productivity levels.
- It enables you to understand your people’s needs better, letting you enhance your processes accordingly.
- It empowers you to manage a global workforce seamlessly through precise data and reports.
- It not only simplifies but also streamlines your entire HR operations.
The pricing information of SAP SuccessFactors HCM software is not available. You can contact the team for more details on its cost and how the product works.
#9) Zoho People
One of the most reliable in the top HCM systems list, Zoho People is a one-stop solution for all your human capital management needs. With its simple-to-learn interface, the system allows you to optimize the entire human resources process hassle-freely. Whether it is talent management, onboarding, or employee training, this software offers it all. In addition, it provides a good user experience to your workforce, helping you to not just attract but also retain your top talents.
- An end-to-end HCM software solution
- A simple platform with an easy-to-adapt user experience
- Streamlining your HR processes
- Customization of your workforce management methods
- Ability to manage global people data
- Automated management of time & attendance
- Simplified onboarding and recruitment
- Feedback collection functionality
- Powerful, accurate analysis
- Hassle-free integrations with the leading business tools, such as Zapier, GSuite, Quickbooks, and Zoho CRM
- Robust security measures
- Tools that offer analysis of your workforce trend
- It simplifies people management for your organization by centralizing your HR processes.
- It takes the complexity out of managing employees, no matter where they are located.
- It saves your time, money, and resources with automation.
- It offers sufficient customization to suit your unique workflow and people management requirements.
- It helps improve the quality of your HR services, boosting the overall organizational performance.
- It helps employees reach their full potential and grow in their careers.
- It promotes better decision-making with data-driven, timely analytics.
Zoho People is available in multiple pricing packages:
- Essential HR at approximately $0.75/user per month
- Professional at approximately $1.50/user per month
- Premium at approximately $2.25/user per month
- Enterprise at approximately $3.00/user per month
- People Plus at approximately $5.60/user per month
#10) Epicor HCM
Epicor HCM is a comprehensive human capital management tool that you can deploy on premise or in the cloud. The system is designed in such a way that it empowers you to manage your workforce based across the globe, starting from recruitment until their retirement. Besides, the software relieves your administrative burden through its automated processes. At the same time, it strengthens your strategizing quotient to help achieve business goals while boosting your people’s experiences.
- A comprehensive HCM system
- Self-service HR portal
- Automation of HR processes
- Tools that allow employees to manage their own goals and measure achievements
- Actionable, precise workforce insights
- Ability to reward high-performing talents
- Best-practice tools that help match talent with organizational objectives
- Configurable HR programs, processes, and tools
- Seamless integrations with leading business tools, including payroll and benefits management systems
- It streamlines all your human capital management requirements.
- It helps you build a culture of growth at your workplace.
- It is available both on premise as well as on-cloud, letting you choose what’s best fit for you.
- It simplifies HR processes through automation, saving you time and money.
- It is configurable to your workflow, enabling you to maximize your current operations.
- It helps keep employees engaged with its seamless user experience.
- It enables you to make better, informed decisions.
For pricing details, you need to get in touch with the Epicor team.
1. What is HCM software?
HCM software, or Human Capital Management Software, is a complete suite of human resources solutions that empowers companies to not only automate their HR operations but also manage the workforce better. It is a centralized, digital solution to help you manage your HR processes and workforce better by leveraging modern, intelligent technologies.
2. What is the purpose of an HCM software solution?
The purpose of HCM software is to enable you to make the most out of your distinct HR processes while relieving the added administrative burden. The aim is to simplify the otherwise complex task of people management so that your employees feel valued, heard, and belong every single day.
3. What are the key features of human capital management software?
Like every other software, human capital management systems also come in with different features. Some of the common features include centralized storage, remote access across devices anytime, customization capability, flexibility & scalability. It also supports the core HR capabilities like time & attendance, benefits management, talent management, performance goals & tracking, intelligent analytics & reporting, payroll support, global people management, and third-party integrations.
4. How would an HCM software system help my organization?
Using an HCM system offers a host of benefits. It not only streamlines your HR operations but also simplifies disparate HR processes. The software helps save time, money, and resources through automated, accurate processes. It also provides a good user experience, keeping your employees engaged and boosting their productivity levels. It also helps build a growth-oriented work environment, fostering better decision-making.
5. How much does an HCM tool cost?
The price of an HCM tool is highly variable. Different HCM software vendors markup varying costs for their products. While one HCM software from a particular vendor may cost you merely $2 per user/month, another system may cost a whopping $200. It all depends upon the features, functionalities, and support services on offer.