Table of Contents
Getting yourself all worked up to understand the ever-growing SaaS phenomena? Well, then it is time to leave those worries behind. In this blog, we will explore what a SaaS company means, along with the curated list of leading SaaS organizations. So, let’s get started!
If you have a tech business or are a technology geek, you may be aware of the increasing reliance on SaaS (Software as a Service). As more and more organizations across industries are going the SaaS way, the market is projected to cross about 190 billion euros in the US alone by 2025, notes a Statista study.
What’s fascinating is, the current year (2023) expects to see the SaaS industry reach a worth of around 123 billion USD, per another Statista findings.
But what is driving such enormous growth? Why do businesses across the globe are embracing SaaS solutions? For answers to these questions, we have to understand what SaaS is.
» What is SaaS?
In simple terms, Software as a Service is a software delivery model where customers can use the software through subscriptions. This type of software delivery frees customers from the troubles of software installation and its accompanying hefty costs. Moreover, they can access the data, which is centrally stored, from anywhere, using any device, through a web browser and an internet connection.
On top of that, SaaS fuels flexibility and smoother, strategic business operations for whoever is using it. If you want to stop using the services, all you need to do is end your subscription. That explains the growing interest of businesses in adopting SaaS.
There are many popular applications you must be using every day but didn’t know were SaaS. For instance, Google Apps, Slack, Dropbox, MailChimp, Netflix, and BigCommerce.
» Now, What is a SaaS Company?
A SaaS company or a SaaS vendor is a business organization that offers software to its clientele as a service across industries. From CRM systems to ERP solutions to eCommerce, vendors provide a variety of scalable SaaS solutions.
It’s vital to note that the entire process of developing software, its hosting, and updation takes place at the SaaS company premises, leveraging their technological infrastructure.
The company provides its customers/end users with the product over the internet via either a pay-as-you-go model or a fixed monthly/annual subscription. That, as a result, translates into recurring revenue for SaaS vendors. And for the customers, it spells cost control without compromising the quality of the technology or services.
Salesforce, Adobe, and Zoom are a few of the many biggest SaaS companies worldwide. (We’ll look into a more elaborate list of companies later in this blog.) For now, let’s capture in brief how the SaaS firms build their business.
There are three phases to implement SaaS business model successfully:
- Advancement, and
The first stage requires vendors to identify the need for their solution, along with the target market, before commencing development. Planning sales and marketing strategies, drawing up a budget, and defining customer support channels also come under this phase.
In the second stage, SaaS companies tend to focus on the expansion of their operations through reinvestments into their products and customer services.
The final phase, on the other hand, lets SaaS businesses enjoy consistent growth without additional expenses. Thanks to reinvestments, it becomes possible for them to meet increasing user demands with the best services and customer experience.
Now that we have discovered the basics, it is time to jump up to find out the top SaaS companies, making it big around the world.
List of Top 30 SaaS Companies
Known as the #1 CRM platform in the world, Salesforce unites organizations and customers in more ways than one through its 50+ cloud-computing products. The company that started small with an apartment office in San Francisco in 1999 now has multiple offices spread across the globe with a workforce of over 10,000.
With its trusted, robust SaaS solutions, Salesforce continues to empower more than 150,000 organizations, irrespective of their size and industry. It is a B2B public SaaS company focused on improving your customer experience.
- Specialities: Customer Relationship Management, Enterprise Cloud Computing
- Popular Products: Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Tableau Analytics, myTrailhead, Commerce Cloud
- Integrations: Salesforce products offer seamless integration with other third-party apps/systems, including G Suite, JIRA, and QuickBooks.
- Market Capitalization: $197.66 Billion as of May’21.
We are proud to have selected Salesforce Sales Cloud as the best Online CRM Software for 2023
"Our average order value has increased substantially, and I think a lot of that comes back to the flexibility the Salesforce Platform allows. We’ve also seen greater engagement — whether that’s order frequency or time spent on the site. Internally, we've seen a huge decrease in the time it takes to launch something new on the site. With our previous system, a new catalog could take weeks to actually get up and running, whereas now it takes maybe a day or two."
- Kathleen Hachmeyer | Director of Technological Innovation
#2) Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Creative Cloud is a set of over 20 applications and services accessible on both desktop and mobile. First released in 2011, the product is useful for graphic design, photography, video editing, UX and UI, web design and development, AR and 3D, and much more.
Considered one of the top product-based SaaS companies, Adobe Inc’s creative suite has made collaboration simpler. Moreover, it is enhancing the way students learn or professionals work with its diverse selection of tools with a subscriber base of about 15 million.
Adobe is a B2B, B2C SaaS company.
- Specialities: One-stop solution for creativity
- Popular Products: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Rush, XD.
- Integrations: You can integrate Adobe Creative Cloud with your favorite apps, including Slack, Dropbox, and Microsoft Teams.
- Market Capitalization (Adobe Inc.): $227.719 Billion
We are proud to have selected Adobe Illustrator as the best Graphic Design Software for 2023
"Adobe Creative Cloud for teams gives all of our designers access to the latest versions of all Adobe creative apps so that we can deliver beautiful ads that catch the eyes of our gaming/ content creation audience."
- Derek Chen | Head of the Notebook Sales & Marketing Division, MSI
The renowned tech giant, Microsoft, needs no introduction. Established in 1975 in the United States, the company is renowned for its more than 100 computer software, products, applications, and related services.
Microsoft, one of the oldest SaaS companies, has Office 365 as its primary SaaS offering. Apart from being an online variant of the popular MS Office Suite, the product also packs in Exchange Server, Lync Server, and SharePoint Server. Dynamics 365, another SaaS product by Microsoft, integrates ERP and CRM solutions for effective business intelligence.
- Specialities: Computer Software, Consumer Electronics, Apps, and Services
- Popular Products: Office 365, Dynamics 365
- Integrations: Microsoft offers seamless integration of apps, processes, and data with a range of other solutions.
- Market Capitalization: $1.856 Trillion
We are proud to have selected Office 365 as the best Productivity Software for 2023
"Utilizing Microsoft Azure services ensures that our smart building software solution is able to integrate, securely store, infinitely scale, process and present complex data sets to help our customers make data-based decisions about their building operations."
- David Gallagher | Manager, SMART Buildings, Oxford Properties
#4) Google Workspace
Google Workspace is a bundle of all the tools you may need for hassle-free collaboration and increased productivity. First released in the year 2006, Workspace is one of the most paramount offerings from Google, used across industries by people from all walks of life.
It’s important to note that Google Workspace was previously known as G Suite.
This SaaS product by the technology leader combines tools, including Gmail, Drive, Meet, Forms, Docs, and much more. Workspace, as of October 2020, noted hosting more than 2.6 billion active users every month.
- Integrations: It offers easy integrations, across platforms, with other tools you may be using already.
- Market Capitalization (Google): $1.562 Trillion
We are proud to have selected Google Classroom as the best LMS Software for 2023
"Our teams are very happy and collaborative – employees can use Gmail through Google Workspace without being concerned about storage limits and can connect with colleagues, partners, customers, and other stakeholders through the chat, video, and audio call capabilities of Google Meet."
- Sujoy Brahmachari | Sr. GM and CISO, Hero MotoCorp
With 49 years of success and still going strong, SAP is one of the premium Software as a Service companies. It was established in 1972 in Germany. And since then, the company is devoted to leading a technological revolution throughout the world.
SAP has served around 400,000+ customers to date with its range of SaaS applications, software solutions, and related services. It has a strong global presence with a variety of industries using its products.
- Integrations: It is possible to integrate SAP’s product range with other solutions.
- Market Capitalization: $164.71 Billion
We are proud to have selected SAP PLM as the best PLM Software for 2023
"You can’t buy digitalization, but you can simplify the way toward it. Working with SAP Services and Support helped us combine SAP software, business know - how, and customer - focused innovation to create instant value for our customers."
- Christian Stenzel | Director of Organization and IT, BITZER
HubSpot is a reputed US-based corporation offering a robust platform for inbound marketing, customer service, and sales. It came into existence in the year 2006.
The company provides a broad set of tools for social media marketing, CRM, SEO, web analytics, and content management. It is a B2B and B2C public company that went on to win one of the Top 100 Highest Satisfaction Products, conducted by G2, in 2020 for Marketing Hub.
- Specialities: Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Content Management
- Popular Products: Marketing Hub, Sales Hub, Operations Hub, and CMS Hub.
- Integrations: Yes, it does allow integrations with the most used third-party apps, tools, and solutions.
- Market Capitalization: $23.58 Billion
We are proud to have selected HubSpot as the best Marketing Automation Software for 2023
"Most of the automation tools in the market we considered were good for outbound email marketing, but from an Inbound Marketing perspective, none were as good as HubSpot. Those options were also better suited to enterprise companies."
- Kapil Arora | CEO And Founder of Transfunnel Consulting
A service-first customer relationship management company, Zendesk is into the development of software that enhances relationships with your customers. Established in 2007 in Copenhagen in Denmark, it is now one of the biggest SaaS companies in the US and has San Francisco as its headquarters.
With its flexible and powerful SaaS solutions, Zendesk boasts of over 160,000 paid customers from around the globe. With multiple offices, its global employee base crosses a staggering 4000-mark.
- Specialities: Services and Sales for Enterprise, Start-ups, and SMBs.
- Popular Products: Zendesk for Service, Zendesk for Sales
- Integrations: You can integrate Zendesk solutions with other established systems and tools.
- Market Capitalization: $16.06 Billion
We are proud to have selected Zendesk as the best Customer Service Software for 2023
"Zendesk has become more of a platform for the whole business. We use it as a touchpoint for so many other things now. It’s an important part of handling our customer experience, and to have that one single platform to use is really valuable."
- Simon Nilsson | Chief Commercial Officer at Northmill Bank
Box Inc. makes collaboration simpler and information accessible from anywhere on any device with its impressive set of powerful solutions. Started back in 2005, the SaaS company now has offices across the world, including the US, the UK, Japan, Australia, and France.
Essentially a B2B organization, Box also serves individual clientele. The company’s customer base includes 97,000 entities, out of which a whopping 68% belong to the Fortune 500 firms. From healthcare to retail to education to professional services, Box offers SaaS solutions across industries. It had even bagged a place in the list of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2019.
- Popular Products: The Content Cloud, Box Shield, Box Drive, Box Relay.
- Integrations: Box products work with a diverse range of apps and tools present in your existing tech stack.
- Market Capitalization: $3.78 Billion
"We just couldn’t beat the suite of products and services that are built around Box. Secure encryption and file management already built into platform at an advanced level meant less development and quicker go to market for the products, ultimately allowing our business to scale."
- Robert L. Flores | Vice President of Information Technology Services, Coalfire
One of the fastest-growing SaaS enterprises, Slack is making work-life simpler with its collaboration and chat tools. First released in the year 2013, Slack is a B2B type of Software as a Service.
With Slack, it has become easier for teams to come together and work, no matter where they are in the world. Moreover, it combines messaging, video and voice calls, channel creation, and collaborating with other companies’ teams. At present, it has over 12 million active users every day, more than 119k paid consumers, spread across 150+ nations. Besides, 65 organizations out of the Fortune 100 are Slack users.
- Specialities: Collaboration and chat
- Integrations: It works well with thousands of other tools and apps.
- Market Capitalization: $24.76 Billion
We are proud to have selected Slack as the best Team Communication Software for 2023
"We’re a globally distributed team and Slack is a key tool in how we communicate, work together and collaborate on all fronts. Slack enables us to bring people together quickly and is the easiest way to stay aligned and share updates as opposed to email."
- Damian Fasciani | Director of Technology, Culture Amp
Founded in 2011, Toast is an all-in-one restaurant technology platform, made by restaurant people, for restaurant people. In 2022, Toast was ranked as G2’s leading restaurant point of sale system. Headquartered in Boston, Toast became a public company in 2021.
Point of sale was just the beginning. Toast’s product suite also includes handheld POS devices, contactless ordering, online ordering and delivery, marketing and loyalty programs, payroll and team management, and more. Toast proudly serves approximately 68,000 restaurant locations in the US (as of June 30, 2022) and has recently expanded to international markets.
Toast’s mission is to empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
- Popular Products: Point of Sale, Toast Go Handheld POS, Payroll & Team Management
- Integrations: Toast offers integrations with the most widely used restaurant software, but is the only POS system to directly integrate with UberEats, GrubHub and DoorDash.
- Toast Market Capitalization (Toast Inc.): 10.58 Billion
"We wanted something with smaller hardware that runs off a network. Toast is so dynamic. It allows you to do reporting, make changes, and get support, all with reasonable fees. A subscription-based model was important when working on a tight budget"
- Julie Spark | Mongers Market + Kitchen
A leading computer technology company, Oracle offers integrated cloud apps as well as platform services. Founded in 1977 as Software Development Laboratories, it got its name Oracle Corporation in the year 1982. Currently headquartered in Texas, the United States, it became a public company in 1986.
The company, with its plethora of offerings such as cloud infrastructure, database, ERP, and SCM, serves a diverse base of global clients, irrespective of the industry. Oracle has about 260 products present in 115 markets.
- Specialities: Cloud Infrastructure, Software, Applications
- Popular Products: ERP, Oracle Database, Analytics, Content Management
- Integrations: Oracle enables you to integrate your applications in a seamless manner.
- Market Capitalization: $227.88 Billion
We are proud to have selected Oracle Aconex as the best Construction Management Software for 2023
"With Oracle Cloud applications, we don’t just look at HR analytics by themselves. We don’t just look at finance analytics on their own. It’s really: How do you merge the insights from both the finance side and the HCM side? Having an integrated platform is allowing us to do that."
- David Hovstadius | Hearst Senior Vice President of Finance Operations
Founded in 1949, ADP (Automatic Data Processing) Inc. is based in New Jersey in the United States. The company is known for its valued solutions in the areas of HR, Payroll, Tax, Compliance, Benefits, Time and Attendance, and Outsourcing for businesses of all sizes and industries.
- Specialities: HR & Payroll
- Popular Products: ADP Global Payroll, Wisely by ADP, ADP Vantage HCM, RUN Powered by ADP
- Integrations: QuickBooks, Xero, Infor, Workday, Lever, SAP Litmos, Flock, and other tools and software
We are proud to have selected ADP as the best Human Resource Software for 2023
"ADP RPO saves our site HR folks at least eight hours a week on average, which is pretty significant when you break out their time commitments and what their responsibilities entail. Now that they have this time back, they’re able to focus on other initiatives such as process improvements, metrics, driving employee engagement and partnering with our operations leadership to roll out lean manufacturing initiatives."
- Joey Barrett | Talent acquisition leader Boyd Corporation
A global leader in Information Technology and networking, Cisco Systems Inc. is headquartered in California’s San Jose. The company has been offering a range of products, right from security and networking software to IoT and cloud solutions, to its elaborate list of clientele since 1984.
- Specialities: Networking, Security, Collaboration, Mobility, Data Center, Cloud & Computing
- Popular Products: Cisco Secure Endpoint, Cisco Webex, Cisco AppDynamics, Cisco BroadWorks
- Integrations: Salesforce , Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow, Zoom, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Cisco Meraki as the best Mobile Device Management Software for 2023
"With Cisco DNA, we have been able to centrally manage the entire network and integrate security policies across our multiple medical centers, which allows us to spend less time and resources on maintenance. Now, we can immediately identify an issue and resolve it without having to visit a site."
- Ji Seon Kim | Head of Medical Information Planning, KNU Hospital
One of the leading software systems for online meeting and video conferencing, GoToMeeting, was initially released in the year 2004. Its parent company, LogMeIn, offers flexible, secure, and comprehensive SaaS products to businesses and individuals for smoother transitions to remote work, hassle-free collaborations, IT management, customer engagement, and learning.
- Specialities: Online Meeting, Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing
- Integrations: Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, CirQlive, Docebo, Google Calendar, Microsoft Team, Salesforce, Procore, Slack, Zoho CRM, and other tools
We are proud to have selected GoToMeeting as the best Meeting Software for 2023
"Fortunately, we converted to GoToConnect before COVID-19 hit. Thank God it’s there. We would have been in deep trouble because we had to shut down and were not allowed to go into the office. It has helped us survive."
- John Wood | President, Durham Travel
Atlassian, founded in 2002, is a Sydney-based tech giant providing companies and teams with unparalleled products for software development, code quality, collaboration, and project management. One of the best B2B SaaS companies, Atlassian’s prestige tech solutions includes Jira, Confluence, and Trello. It serves more than 200,000 companies spread across the globe, including eBay and Airbnb.
- Specialities: Project Management, Software Development, Team Collaboration, Issue Tracking, Agile Planning, Document Collaboration
- Popular Products: Jira Software, Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket, Opsgenie
- Integrations: GitHub, Okta, Microsoft Teams, Dropbox, Adobe, Datadog, Zendesk, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Trello as the best Project Management Software for 2023
"The biggest benefit of consolidating our platform on Atlassian has been providing a single point of visibility over our projects. Now we can see what everybody else is doing and understand each project's status in great detail. That enables everyone to be on the same page."
- Daniele Farnedi | Chief Technology Officer
Intuit Inc. fulfills the need for financial prosperity of its clients through its financial software systems, such as QuickBooks, TurboTax, and Mint. In business since 1983, the company has a strong customer base of over 50 million users worldwide. With its headquarters in Mountain View, California, Intuit offers its SaaS products to small businesses as well as individual professionals.
- Specialities: Finance Management, Accounting, Invoicing, Time Tracking, Payroll, Tax Management, Budget Management
- Popular Products: QuickBooks, TurboTax, Mint
- Integrations: PayPal, Square, Shopify, TSheets, Gusto, and other tools
We are proud to have selected QuickBooks Online as the best Accounting Software for 2023
"Extremely user-friendly platform for bookkeeping. There are so many excellent resources and customer support options available online. QuickBooks also has so many YouTube videos and online courses to help teach you how to use the platform with ease. There are so many different ways to maximize your use of the platform."
- Emily B.| Marketing & Administrative Associate
Xero is one of the leading cloud-based software platforms for accounting by Xero Limited. The New Zealand-based company is in operation since 2006. And has multiple office locations all across the world with a global team of over 3,500 people. Its robust accounting software powers small to medium-sized businesses with a subscriber base of about 2.7 million people and counting.
- Specialities: Finance Management, Accounting, Payroll, Invoicing, Inventory Management, Sales Tax Management
- Integrations: Stripe, PayPal, Gusto, HubSpot CRM, Mailchimp, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Xero as the best Accounting Software in Australia for 2023
"Bookkeeping in Xero has helped me save so much time doing bank reconciliation. I love [the] cash coding [feature in Xero]. The user-friendly dashboard really allows me to have more time to spend with my clients. Xero removes your headache of dealing with paperwork and it will help you focus on your business."
- Nury Saenz | Xero Certified Bookkeeper
Shopify Inc. is an eminent multinational e-commerce corporation providing businesses with an all-in-one online platform. Its proprietary product, Shopify, is an e-commerce platform for retail POS and online stores. Based in Ottawa, Ontario in Canada, the company came into existence in 2006. And it now powers more than 1,700,000 businesses globally with a global team of over 5,000 experts.
- Specialities: eCommerce Platform Management
- Integrations: Squarespace, Drip, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Slack, Wave, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Shopify as the best eCommerce Software for 2023
"The system is very easy to use, you do not need to be an expert in code to use it, and the customer service through chat is very useful, it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even if there is one long wait, they are useful and efficient excellent do it yourself option and price only for a very basic and easy to use website I love being able to do it myself."
- Cynthia B. | Executive Assistant
Zoom, through its video conferencing tools, caters to the online meeting needs of businesses and individuals worldwide. Zoom emerged as a global leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions, as well as for UCaaS, in 2020. It saw a whopping growth of around 470% in its business consumer base in the previous year, per a report. Founded in 2011, the company has San Jose, California as its headquarters, in addition to dedicated office spaces around the globe.
- Specialities: Video Conferencing, Web Conferencing, Webinars, Meetings, Messaging
- Popular Products: Zoom Meetings, Zoom Video Webinars
- Integrations: HubSpot, Domo, Slack, Calenderly, Rippling, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Zoom as the best Webinar Software for 2023
"Zoom was one of the easiest pieces software we ever deployed. It has a great UX that looks perfect on our platform and our customers rave about it when using our integration. It has the added benefit of being one of our favorite internal tools. And it’s the primary way we communicate with customers. I couldn’t say better things about the quality and ease of use of the software."
- Ted Blosser | Head of Growth at WorkRamp
Whatagraph is a marketing reporting tool founded in 2017 in Netherlands. It serves over 1,000 customers globally who use this platform to create marketing reports and dashboards. At the moment of writing, it has over 100 employees scattered around the world in different countries.
- Specialities: Marketing reporting, Data analytics
- Integrations: Google Search Console, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Tiktok Ads, Ahrefs, SEMRush and many others
We are proud to have selected Whatagraph as the best Data Visualization Software for 2023
"We have found it provides our clients quick reports that they can analyze and ingest easily. It cuts down on our explanations and walkthroughs with clients. Overall, it has been a tremendous time-saver, along with exceeding our clients’ expectations with reporting."
- Kyle R. | Digital Marketing Specialist
SolarWinds is a global provider of IT management software solutions and remote monitoring tools. Established in 1999, it has its central office in Austin, Texas, the United States. With a strong headcount of over 3,200 employees around the world, SolarWinds caters to the needs of more than 320,000 customers in 190 nations, of which 499 belong to the reputed Fortune 500 list.
- Specialities: IT Management, Remote Monitoring, Network Management, Systems Management, Database Management, IT Security
- Popular Products: Service Desk, AppOptics, Log Analyzer, Pingdom
- Integrations: ServiceNow, Jira, Zapier, and other tools
We are proud to have selected SolarWinds Service Desk as the best Issue Tracking Software for 2023
"SolarWinds is an excellent application to supervise the network within the system as I need this type of application to control my network flaws and monitor the coverage from all charges. Thus, this application is helpful in making the ways of powerful networking across the social forums, to find the result of business growth. Its application is very simple and users like me can have this without any trouble because altogether this application is a fantastic source of learning and knowledge to promote the business on every forum."
- Lizza P. | Senior Project Manager
GitHub is a programmer’s paradise. The company was established in 2008 in San Francisco in California. It has now gone on to become the biggest, most advanced software development platform for developers and companies alike all around the world. It has over 65 million users and more than 200 million repositories.
- Specialities: Software Development, Team Collaboration, Community Management
- Integrations: Slack, Jira, Microsoft Teams, ServiceNow, and other tools
"GitHub is the lingua franca of developers. The more you can make work feel native for a developer, the more positive their experience. Pushing both product development and our beta interaction onto GitHub was a happy experience."
- Mike Mettler | Product Manager, Braintree
Dropbox, one of the most reputed global firms, offers cloud storage services for hassle-free online file storage, sharing, and syncing. Started back in 2007 in California’s San Francisco, the company’s SaaS services benefit more than 600 million users and over 500,000 teams across all major operating systems. Dropbox is a B2B, B2C type of SaaS organization.
- Specialities: Document Management, File Sharing, Cloud Storage, Files Backup
- Popular Products: Dropbox Plus, Dropbox Family, Dropbox Professional, Dropbox Business, Dropbox Enterprise, HelloSign
- Integrations: Google Cloud, Slack, Zoom, Salesforce, Microsoft, Adobe, Trello, Okta, and other tools
"Dropbox Paper is the perfect tool for us because it is incredibly easy to use. The interface is simple, and most importantly, it provides real-time research updates. We like the flexibility of being able to drop in research information, in any format. Whether we are sharing images, videos, tables, or hyperlinks to other documents, it handles it all effortlessly."
- Tiago Branco | Senior Research Fellow, UCL
FreshBooks is an all-in-one accounting and invoicing software that meets the accounting requirements of small businesses worldwide. Its journey began in 2003, and now, the company has its headquarters in Toronto, Canada. FreshBooks’ user base has gone beyond 24 million, and the platform has witnessed invoice payments worth over 60 billion USD to date.
- Specialities: Accounting, Invoicing, Expense Management, Time Tracking, Financial Management & Reporting
- Popular Products: Invoice Software, Expense Tracking, Time Tracking Software, Collaboration Software
- Integrations: Square, Shopify, Squarespace, Gusto, G Suite, Stipe, HubSpot, Dropbox, and other tools
We are proud to have selected FreshBooks as the best Time Tracking Software for 2023
"Freshbooks was easy to learn and implement in our office to help with bookkeeping. As a designer, my least favorite thing to do was the business side of things, but Freshbooks made the process so much easier that I don't dread it anymore. We can bill clients, pay vendors, track project profits, and more all from one place."
- Jason F. | Designer
SurveyMonkey is a leader in survey software in the world. Every day, the platform helps its global users obtain answers to as many as 20 million questions. The cloud-based SaaS company caters to businesses of all sizes and stature. Its active user count now exceeds 17 million. The headquarters of SurveyMonkey, founded in 1999, is in San Mateo in California, the US.
- Specialities: Online Survey, Market Research
- Integrations: Microsoft Teams, Slack, Google Drive, Salesforce, Marketo, Microsoft OneDrive, and other tools
We are proud to have selected SurveyMonkey as the best Survey Software for 2023
"I belong to an HR group from different credit unions. When peers ask how to collect data about employees and find meaning in it, I say ‘just call SurveyMonkey─your life will be so much easier."
- May Hatem | Vice President of HR & Training, Service CU
ProofHub is a leading name in the SaaS project management software market. It has made itself useful in industries and organizations across the globe and provides teams with ease of use and superior work management features. Launched in the year 2011, ProofHub is a robust tool that solves numerous problems at once by providing a plethora of innovative features that help teams collaborate even in remote and hybrid workspaces.
With ProofHub, teams get to chat, send links, exchange files, and collaborate using features like instant chat, Kanban workflows, and Discussions. It helps create a space where teams, projects, tasks, resources, and clients can be managed easily.
ProofHub is used by big-name companies like Google, Netflix, Taco Bell, NASA, and Pinterest, which displays the tool’s enterprise capabilities at its best.
- Specialities: All-in-one project management and team collaboration tool
- Integrations: FreshBooks, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, iCalendar, and many more.
We are proud to have selected ProofHub as the best Project Management Software of 2023
"ProofHub enables us to coordinate tasks, lead discussions within smaller groups and ensures that everybody sticks to individual and general deadlines. We like how easy ProofHub is to use. We can change and edit things, without having to start all again."
- Anton Franzén
A private SaaS company, Cvent, offers practical solutions for meetings, events, and hospitality management. Founded in 1999, it has its main office in Virginia in the United States. With close to 4,000 global employees, Cvent’s online tech solutions power more than 30,000 consumers from 100+ countries.
- Specialities: Event Management & Marketing
- Integrations: Zoom, Cisco Webex, GoToWebinar, Adobe Connect, Hubspot, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Sap Concur
We are proud to have selected Cvent as the best Event Management Software for 2023
"Trust is a major part of the decision. It’s as important as the product itself and the service that is offered. And all three of those are top notch with Cvent."
- Tammy Haney | Operations & Events Manager
The first conversational relationship platform in the world, Intercom, provides solutions to create better customer relationships. The personalized business messenger was founded in 2011. And it is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Through its conversational marketing, support, and engagement solutions, the company serves more than 30,000 customers, including giants such as Shopify, Facebook, and Microsoft.
- Specialities: Conversational Relationship Management, Customer Service & Engagement
- Integrations: Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Slack, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Intercom as the best Live Chat Software for 2023
"Intercom’s great at helping us pinpoint where customer issues are – we use everything from conversation tags to conversation topics to get a clear picture of where we need to jump in. It’s so seamless."
- Gill Fisher | Head of Customer Experience & Delivery at SMARTY
MailChimp is a comprehensive, integrated marketing platform for small businesses around the world. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the company has been providing email marketing services since 2001. It enables its users to integrate more than 250 tools with its platform for better operations. It recently bagged a spot in G2’s list of the best global software companies of 2023.
- Specialities: Marketing Automation, Website Builder, Landing Page Builder, Email Marketing
- Popular Products: Email Marketing Software, Website Builder, Landing Page Creator, Social Media Marketing Software, Marketing Automation Software
- Integrations: Google Analytics, Unsplash, Zendesk, Mixpanel, Linkedin, Eventbrite, Adobe Photoshop, and other tools
"This software is very intuitive. It is easy to navigate, and the large selection of predesigned templates available provides a great starting point for sending out engaging and eye-catching emails. You don't have to have previous knowledge of coding or be a designer to create and send professional-looking emails."
- Rachael O. | Digital Content Director
Zoho is transferring the way people work with its business SaaS applications and cloud software suite. From sales & marketing, office suite, and CRM to email & collaboration, analytics, and finance, Zoho empowers more than 60 million users across the globe. It was founded in 1996 in Chennai, India, which continues to be its global headquarters.
- Specialities: Cloud Software Suite, Different Types of SaaS Applications
- Popular Products: Zoho CRM, Zoho Desk, Zoho Survey, Zoho Books, Zoho Recruit, Zoho People, Zoho Projects, Zoho Meeting, Zoho Inventory, Zoho Expense, Zoho Campaigns, Zoho Analytics
- Integrations: G Suite, Office 365, RingCentral, GoToWebinar, Zoom, QuickBooks, Xero, Mailchimp, Dropbox, Slack, Survey Monkey, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Zoho Inventory as the best Inventory Management Software for 2023
"We needed an integrated solution for easier access, one that was easy to understand, and affordable too. Zoho seemed to be a good fit. With Workplace, we felt well equipped, and were able to embrace the WFH culture. The top reasons why the team loves Zoho Workplace are, the single login into the entire ecosystem of apps, which gives everyone better visibility into everyday work, helping us engage in productive interactions, while being assured of top-notch security."
- Renee Tan | Founder and Head of BD, HashTaqs
Freshworks is a business software solution that helps businesses of all sizes improve their employee and customer engagement levels. The company was formed in 2010 in Chennai, India. And since then, it has grown significantly to move its headquarters to San Mateo, California. The company now has over 40,000 customers spanning the globe.
- Specialities: Customer Engagement, Employee Engagement
- Popular Products: Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshcaller, Freshchat, Freshteam, Freshworks CRM
- Integrations: QuickBooks, Zendesk, Accelo, HubSpot, Autopilot, DocuSign, Trello, Asana, PureChat, SurveyMonkey, Nicereply, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Freshcaller as the best Call Center Software for 2023
"We adopted Freshworks' Freddy Omnibot platform for highly automated and personalized customer experience. For PhonePe, Freddy fetches context from the transactions made and offers contextual assistance for a personalized self-service experience from right within the app. We have been using it for a year and can confidently say that we have accomplished most of what we had in mind."
- Vishal Gupta | Head of Product at PhonePe
BambooHR is a Utah-based technology company offering HR software for small to medium-sized businesses. Its suite of solutions makes the entire hiring process simpler for companies, whether it is hiring, onboarding, compensation, or analytics. BambooHR, a private type of SaaS company, had begun its journey in 2008.
- Specialities: Human Resources Management
- Integrations: Greenhouse, BreezyHR, iMocha, GoodHire, PayScale, Truework, Officevibe, NetSuite, Okta, Litmos, Absorb, Humanity, Deputy, and other tools
We are proud to have selected BambooHR as the best Recruiting Software for 2023
"[Implementation] was fantastic. It’s one of the best software onboarding experiences that I’ve had. It’s easy-to-use software, which is very important to me...and that’s ultimately why we decided to go with BambooHR. It was really intuitive, we had a really high adoption right out of the gate, and...it just felt like the right fit for us."
- Jane Jaxon | Vice President of People Operations at Wistia
Typeform is a SaaS company that offers you smart solutions for creating people-friendly surveys, quizzes, and forms. It makes building sleek, interactive forms a hassle-free process with its pool of ready, customizable templates. It powers a variety of operations through its solutions, whether it is for research, feedback, or lead generation. The company, founded in 2012, has its primary office located in Barcelona, Spain.
- Specialities: Online Survey, Market Research
- Popular Products: Typeform, Videoask, Chatbot Maker
- Integrations: Canva, HubSpot, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Intercom, monday.com, ActiveCampaign, Salesforce, Slack, and other tools
We are proud to have selected Typeform as the best Market Research Software for 2023
"We prefer Typeform to alternatives like Google Forms because the experience is way better. It’s more interactive and works on any device—it transmits the quality of what we do."
- Alessandro Zanardi | CEO at Codeworks