Handling a business, without business management software, can get tiring given the number of activities that require immediate attention and inspection, at the same time. Be it businesses, agencies, freelancers, or consultants, business management software offers end-to-end solutions that enable these professionals to maintain their sanity by automating, improving, and managing business processes. The software takes it upon itself to manage your projects through grant charts, smart issue metrics, budget management, and feedback generation so that you focus on what is important. Task calendars, well-defined team channels, in-app notifications, video conferences, instant access, and third-party integrations make team collaborations non-chaotic, thereby ensuring smooth business operations. Businesses can keep straight financial and inventory management records with the help of invoicing, dashboard reporting, order management, CRM accounting and sales, powerful billing systems, and centralized file location. A cost-effective business management software is the perfect way to improve efficiency in business operations, eradicate errors, and ensure a healthy life cycle of the business. To know more about the wide spectrum in which these software operate, here is a list of deal-breakers to your rescue.
6 Best Business Management Software
» Our score is based on user satisfaction (reviews & ratings), social media buzz, online presence, and other relevant information. If your software is part of this list, use this badge on your website and social media to let your readers know about your success.
List of Top Business Management Software With Ratings and Reviews
Odoo is a repository of open source business apps that assist companies in expanding their business. It encapsulates project management and sales in a single tool and also provides a variety of POS, MRP and e-commerce functions. All these features help businesses to manage different types of operations. It replaces the multiple operations that are used for managing the sales process. It delivers streamlined and easy-to-manage interfaces.
• A plethora of applications at one place for every kind of business requirement.
• Sales applications - CRM, POS, Invoicing, Subscriptions, and more.
• Website applications - Web Development, eLearning, eCommerce, Blogs, and more.
• Operations applications - Human Resourcing, Accounting, Project, Manufacturing, Inventory, and much more.
• Productivity tools - Timesheets, Communication, Survey, Marketing, Documents, Appointments, and more.
• Integration of varied apps without any troubles.
• Both cloud and on-premise hosting.
• Seamless access from wherever you are, from your preferred device.
• It relieves you from the hectic task of making different platforms work together, saving you precious time.
• It helps fully automate and streamline your business processes, fostering business growth.
• It cuts down the costs by its comprehensive offering of multiple apps.
• It is not only simple to use but also a more convenient solution, thanks to its centralized framework and anywhere accessibility.
Odoo offers a 15-day free trial. You can also opt for its paid subscription where the base price for a single user is $6 (post new user discount) + the cost of the apps you choose to add.
Timecamp helps to create online software for time tracking. You can automatically measure the time spent on your computer by using the software. It helps project managers to monitor the status of projects, track billable work hours, collaborating, creating invoices and keeping track of attendance. It also helps in creating sub-tasks in a project and delegates those tasks to all of the people belonging to the team.
• Automatic time tracking.
• Attendance tracking.
• Productivity tracking to obtain insights on your everyday activities, including your app and web usage monitoring.
• Customizable and shareable reports, with 10+ report types, to present accurate information about your team and projects.
• Robust, accurate billing and budget notifications.
• One-click approval of timesheets.
• Proof of work for easy invoicing.
• Its automated tracking saves your time.
• It simplifies performance monitoring.
• It keeps the productivity of your entire team in check, increasing their focus.
• It presents precise data on your project budget and team through reports, enabling better decisions.
• It makes billing a hassle-free process as you can easily transform data into invoices.
• It optimizes resource management.
TimeCamp is available in four plans: Solo, Basic, Pro, and Enterprise.
The Solo is free, Basic is for $5.25 per user/month, and Pro costs $7.50 per user/month. The Enterprise plan comes at a custom pricing based on your needs. You can try TimeCamp for free for 14 days.
Bits & pieces everywhere, here you get it all. A first of its kind SaaS-based complete business management software that channelizes organizational workflow, simplify admin functions and makes collaboration smooth across different departments like operations, HR and finance. An advanced automation tool that increases organizational productivity by simplifying complex tasks.
• HRM software to manage resources.
• Timesheets and payroll to attain accurate working hours and calculate flawless remunerations.
• CRM to manage sales processes.
• Project management to plan projects, allocate tasks and provide its status.
• Payments tracking.
• Chats and video-meetings.
• Workbook to create, as well as manage files including, Word, Excel, and PDF.
• Invoice generation, client and vendor management.
• Dedicated service desk for service tickets and their resolution.
• It channelizes the workflow of your organization by offering comprehensive business management software.
• It makes it easy for different departments to collaborate, even when the remote workforce is involved.
• It streamlines administrative operations, boosting overall productivity.
• It helps form and strengthens client and vendor relations.
• It simplifies the management of some of the most complex tasks, such as payroll, invoicing, and payments.
Accountri comes in three plans, two of which are Free Forever - Meet & Startup. The Enterprise plan costs $4.09. A 30-day free trial is available too.
Being a cloud-based construction software solution, ProDBX offers seamless integration and allows users from small, mid and large sized businesses to have a unique approach towards construction CRM system software. Top features include Stock management, Inventory Management, Accounting, Automation, Point of Sale, Purchase Orders, Email marketing, Workflow Automation, Digital file storage, digital contracts, electronic signatures, etc. It allows users to track commissions, quantities and expected due dates for each work order from their clients.
• Built-in accounting and banking system.
• Workflow automation through drag-and-drop tools.
• Calendar scheduling and GPS routing.
• Fully customizable CRM.
• Project, order, and job management through a centralized dashboard.
• Estimating tools, marketing tools, task and reputation management.
• Integrated email to access all your emails from one place.
• Timecards and payroll to determine the working hours and compensate accordingly.
• It is a cost-efficient, all-inclusive solution for contractors as they no longer need to depend on multiple systems.
• It automates and streamlines processes, optimizing both your time and efforts.
• It is flexible enough to adapt to your individual needs.
• It is mobile capable and cloud-based, thus accessible from anywhere, increasing your convenience.
You need to contact the team of ProDBX, an all-in-one business software suite for contractors, to get a quote or schedule a product demo.
Utiliko is a simplified business management platform that combines essential business services into a single platform. Aside from CRM, Project Management, Accounting and HR, we offer e-signature for estimate and contract execution, billable time tracking, email integration and more.
• Time and attendance management.
• To-do list creation and task management.
• Payment integrations: Credit card processing, auto-pay setup, and direct ACH payments.
• Project management: Capture and manage leads, track communications and collaborate with your team.
• Support ticket system to better serve customers, SLAs and billing status tracking.
• Built-in e-Signatures.
• It takes the complexities out of running a business by combining varied functions in a single platform.
• It saves time by automating recurring tasks.
• It simplifies expense management, estimations, budget tracking, and invoicing.
• It accelerates payments with its integrated payment gateway.
• It boosts organizational productivity and revenue generation by streamlining different business operations.
Utiliko Business Management System is available for $29 per user a month. It also offers a free trial.
Bitrix24, a well-known free business management software, packs in a range of robust tools necessary for smoother business functions. From CRM, project management, and invoicing to email marketing, document management, tasks, and HRMS; it empowers you with more than 35 tools available for free. Besides, you can choose to install the software on-premise or use the cloud variant. No matter what you select, it will get you going in under 30 seconds.
What’s interesting is, you can add unlimited users to the system. Taking your convenience further, Bitrix24 is also available as a mobile app for iOS and Android platform. It has an uncomplicated interface, offering ease of use to even an amateur.
• Client Management: Product catalog, CRM, invoices, quotes, email marketing, and sales automation.
• Project Management: To-dos, checklists, workload planning, Gantt charts, task management, and reports.
• Communication: Messaging, group chats, video conferencing, and social network.
• Workforce Management: HRMS, clock-ins and outs, shared calendar, work reports, and leave requests.
• Document Management: File synchronization, multi-device access, offline and multi-user editing.
• You no longer have to install and rely on multiple software as it includes everything you may need.
• You can establish a strong client relationship through effective management.
• You always know where your projects stand and what needs to be done.
• You can work as a team through easy collaboration.
• You end up saving a lot of your time and resources.
Bitrix24 has different pricing for its cloud and on-premise solutions. The cloud version offers free, special ($19, $55, $55 a month) and business ($79, $159 a month) packages for a yearly plan. Choose based on the number of users.
Are you looking for a system that helps manage your global business operations? Then, NetSuite OneWorld is for you. It is a global business management software that helps modern entities scale and fulfills the ever-dynamic market demands.
With OneWorld, it becomes easier for you to tackle your multi-subsidiary and multinational operations. You will be able to get real-time clarity and unification on your endeavors. Plus, you will obtain the power to personalize the system as per your distinct business requirements.
• Global E-Commerce: It offers multi-currency, multi-language, multi-brand, and multi-country web stores. In simple words, you can carry out seamless e-commerce operations worldwide from one system.
• Global ERP: It makes managing multiple companies spread across the globe simpler with adjustments to local taxes, currency, and legal compliance.
• Global Operations: It streamlines different operations of your global business, right from currencies to reports, with real-time visibility and financial data.
• It saves your precious time and money as you can manage all your units and subsidiaries from a single platform.
• It offers real-time, anywhere access.
• It provides insights into your business operations in real-time.
• It relieves your compliance woes.
You have to get in touch with the NetSuite OneWorld team for pricing details or a free tour of the product.
Knack, one of the leading business management software solutions, is designed to simplify your business operations completely. Its comprehensive features appeal to all kinds of businesses - from the larger corporations to the micro-businesses and freelancers.
Knack brings to the table all the important tools that you need for smoothly running your business. Be it sales, accounting, CRM, project management or automation, and team collaboration. It takes the everyday challenges out of your way to let you focus on what you do best. All that, and more without compromising the privacy and security of your data.
• Automated reports, invoices, and statement schedules.
• Comprehensive accounting, including quote issuance, accounting reports, and invoicing.
• An extensive CRM suite to manage clients and prospects better.
• Time tracking, project and task management to keep you updated about every move.
• Team coordination tools to make working together a hassle-free experience for everyone.
• With the automation of recurring tasks, you can save ample of your time.
• You can achieve greater productivity at all levels with streamlined operations.
• Easy collaborations help achieve goals faster.
• You will never miss any critical task or project update with centralized management.
• You can use it on the go through its free mobile and desktop apps.
Knack offers two plans for its business management system: Forever Free and Knack Pro. The free plan is ideal for freelancers and small businesses with up to three users. The Pro version’s pricing starts at $10 a month and varies with your projected monthly revenue.
It doesn’t matter what size of organization you have; Apptivo is designed to fit the bill. Out of the many cloud business management systems, Apptivo stands out with its adaptability, ease of utility, and inclusive solution.
With Apptivo, you will get diverse applications at a single place. Whether it is project management tools, CRM, or invoicing; you will have everything neatly organized in one interface. If that wasn’t all, it is accessible from wherever you are on any of your devices, helping you to not miss out on any crucial business updates or decisions.
• Timesheet, project, and task management.
• Collaboration on tasks.
• Work order generation and field service.
• Online invoicing to pay and receive dues from anywhere.
• Online CRM solution to track the sales process from start to finish.
• Management of supply chain with inventory, purchasing, and vendor tracking.
• Help desk to assist customers.
• Workflow approvals and mobile reporting of expenses.
• Email marketing tools.
• You get the freedom to manage your business from anywhere since the solution is cloud-based.
• As the system is scalable, it can fulfill the requirements of your growing business with ease.
• You can cut down on costs, time and resources through its streamlined operations.
Apptivo offers four types of plans for varied business needs: Lite, Premium, Ultimate, and Enterprise. The first three cost $8, $12, and $20, respectively, on a per-user/month basis with annual billing. The Enterprise package offers custom pricing. There is a Starter pack too, which is forever free for one user. You can also get a 30-day free trial.
With its combination of all the essential business management tools, Flowlu takes the hassles out of running a business - whether you are a start-up or an established entity. The fact that the software is thoroughly easy to grasp and move around makes it even more popular.
Flowlu includes project planning, task management, online CRM, collaboration, and more. Furthermore, it empowers you with a solid functionality to stay on top of your business finances at all times. Not to forget the TLS encryption that safeguards your network.
• Project and task planning, prioritizing, and monitoring with remote access.
• Online CRM to keep up-to-date with leads, automated sales processes, and interactions.
• Real-time collaboration.
• Insightful financial data and visualization to plan for future finances.
• Rapid online invoicing with automated billing.
• Agile project management tools.
• Knowledge base and mind map formation to organize & share ideas.
• You get a centralized dashboard to manage all different operations from one place.
• The solution offers smoother integrations with leading apps, such as Jira, G Suite, and Zendesk.
• Collaborating with your team in real-time helps achieve project goals faster.
• You can forecast, manage and update project plans without delays or confusion.
• You can plan your finances well with always accurate financial information.
Flowlu offers both free and paid plans. There are four paid plans: Team ($29/month), Business ($59/month), Professional ($119/month), and Enterprise ($199/month) for a yearly billing cycle. You can also opt for its free trial for 14 days.
Counted among the list of popular business management systems, Striven caters to the needs of businesses across sizes around the globe. It is an integrated platform of diverse business management tools that helps make work all the more efficient.
Striven, an all-in-one software, provides you with the freedom of tackling every critical business process through a single dashboard. From accounting and reporting to projects and sales, you get all the core characteristics in a customizable form. Also, you can access it from anywhere on your preferred devices. That empowers you to stay on top of things and focus on business growth even on-the-go.
• Centralized management of all your documents and notes.
• Automated and customizable workflow management.
• Tools to strengthen accounting processes.
• CRM, inventory, and sales management.
• Project, HRM, and productivity tools.
• Custom survey creation to garner feedback.
• Multi-device and anywhere access even for on-field employees.
• Precise analysis and insightful personalizable reports on all the business components.
• Quick access to centralized up-to-date documents, eliminating confusions and unnecessary to-and-fro of attachments.
• It improves organizational productivity from the ground up.
• It helps serve clients more effectively.
• It increases coordination among your team, boosting team spirit.
• It makes way for on-time, more strategic decisions.
The pricing of Striven solution’s monthly plans varies with the number of users. It is $20 per user for a maximum of 20 users while $15 per user when there are 50 users or less. For unlimited users, it costs $10/user. You can start free with its 30-day free trial.
It is not feasible for businesses to depend on dozens of applications to keep running optimally. And that’s where Scoro comes into the picture. It is an extensive business management software for small businesses and big corporations alike.
Whether it is project management, finances, work management, or CRM and sales, Scoro streamlines everything for you to monitor from one place. It also lets you plan your team’s time and have a real-time overview of things. The result? Your business processes become more organized, and efficacy levels improve significantly.
Scoro works regardless of your location. And it’s also available as a mobile app.
• Real-time, personalized dashboards to manage and track processes.
• Collaborative tools that build an out-and-out interlinked digital workspace.
• Live insights through key metrics and KPIs on every possible business aspect - from resource allocation and CRM to budgeting and project management.
• Integrations with over 1000 tools, including Zapier, GitHub, Xero, Gmail, MailChimp, and Slack.
• You achieve a seamless flow of accurate information while getting rid of the manual (and often double) data entries.
• You can avoid fragmentation as everything is put together in one place.
• You can make quick, effective decisions based on real-time results.
• You get more time on your hands.
• You can grant role-based access, increasing data security.
• You can stay connected with your team and work wherever you are.
• Scoro is available in four plans:
• Essential: $26 per user, per month
• Work Hub: Starts from $37/month/user
• Sales Hub: Starts from $37/month/user
• Ultimate: Custom pricing
Alternatively, you can also go for a fully-featured free 14-day trial.
If you often feel bogged down by having to manage and coordinate your business operations, then HoneyBook can come in handy. It is an all-inclusive business management system that lets you do more with integrated functions.
Right from managing clients, planning projects, sending invoices or receiving payments, HoneyBook becomes your one-stop solution. It enables you to be in full control of where your work is heading at any given time. At the same time, it also simplifies communication with your team as well as your customers. If you need on-the-go access, HoneyBook’s mobile app (both iOS and Android) is just a click away.
• End-to-end project management and tracking.
• Online contracts and invoices.
• Task and email automation with customizable workflow.
• Templates to give an effective headstart to your client interactions.
• Flexible and professional proposals - contracts, payments, and invoices.
• Integrations with popular tools, such as QuickBooks, Zoom, and Gmail.
• Meeting scheduling with reminders and conformations.
• It saves you time, resources, and effort.
• It helps elevate decision-making capabilities.
• It provides you with anywhere access through its extensive app.
• It ensures you never miss a task or deadline.
• It improves client communication.
• It accelerates invoicing, bookings and payments.
• It simplifies meetings and scheduling.
You can get HoneyBook Business Management Software for an annual plan costing $34 per month. The pricing of its monthly plan is $40. Both its plans offer full features, free set up, and training. A free 7-day trial is also available.
Thought there were only paid business management apps? Meet StudioCloud - one of the top-rated free business management tools. It includes everything you may require to not just manage your business but keep it ahead in the curve.
StudioCloud gives you the relief of tackling your business operations from wherever you are, 24/7. From bookkeeping and employee management to invoicing, lead generation, and much more; it covers all the business essentials. Thus, you don’t have to run from pillar to post to get things done.
What’s more? This award-winning free business management software is customizable to suit your distinct needs.
• Client management tools.
• Project management to create tasks and deadlines for multiple orders/projects.
• Scheduling tool to schedule appointments, clients, employees, events, and more.
• Custom, professional quotes/invoice creation, and sending.
• Bookkeeping and financial reports.
• Automated marketing campaigns, emails, payment requests.
• Integrated credit card processing.
• Timecard monitoring for remote clock-ins/outs.
• Cloud service offerings and integrations with systems like ProSelect, Google Calendar, and QuickBooks.
• You can access your work from any device, irrespective of where you are.
• You can manage employees and serve clients more effectively with organized data.
• You get to leverage e-Signatures to finalize and store online contracts.
• You save time and resources with automated processes, including bookings and targeted campaigns.
• You can use multiple currencies, facilitating ease of doing business worldwide.
• You can import/export your data anytime without any trouble.
StudioCloud offers three plans: Free, PartnerBoost, and EmployeeBoost. The Free plan is restricted to one user and offers limited features. The PartnerBoost (2 users) and EmployeeBoost (3+ users) cost $35 and $65, respectively, every month.
With WORKetc, you can manage your whole business seamlessly in the cloud without ever losing the harmony. Think of it as a bridge that connects all your diverse processes and dispersed teams with the utmost ease.
Right from your projects to customer support to billing; you can count on this cloud-based business management software to always keep things up-to-date. The solution offers improved collaboration between your in-office and remote workforce while giving freedom to work from wherever you want. Ideal for any business size, WORKetc works across 14 nations, empowering about 1200 evolving businesses and counting.
• Project management to organize and prioritize projects with dependencies and triggers.
• Sales and CRM management to capture, assign and monitor leads with reports.
• Role-based access to data.
• Team collaborative tools and team management.
• Help desk system with custom fields to organize and monitor progress.
• Automation of recurring billing.
• Tax compliance and discounting regulations.
• You get all the tools you need to run your business on one platform, saving your time and energy.
• You cut down your IT costs with this integrated suite.
• You obtain the relief of having remote access to your data through any device.
• You can improve your business decisions and productivity with its accountable, real-time, cross-departmental analysis and reports.
• You achieve greater coordination throughout the organization with centralized communication and online teamwork.
WORKetc offers three packages - Starter, Team, and Foundations - at $78, $195, and $395, respectively, per month. The Starter pack is for 2 users, while the other two include 3 users with an option to add more at extra costs. All three plans offer a free 14-day trial.
Simplifying ways of doing business sits at the core of BlueCamroo, a renowned cloud-based business management system. It is unique, intuitive, and a fully integrated solution designed to escalate the efficiency of small to medium-sized organizations around the world.
BlueCamroo is available in three languages - English, Spanish and French. Think of it as an ERP software for SMBs that helps run a business with excellence. It brings all the critical business components together in its simple-to-comprehend interface, right from sales and marketing to CRM, projects, and support.
What’s striking about this software is, its subscription model based on user roles. You can add functionalities for every user and pay only for the ones your users need.
• CRM: Track leads, create estimates, forecast expenses and revenue, manage contracts, and more.
• Projects: Create tasks and reusable templates, generate timelines/visual roadmaps, share documents, record non-billable/billable hours, and more.
• Smart collaboration: Add comments, status updates, set-up meetings, and more.
• Budget formations, cost comparisons, and tracking.
• Billing, reports, and dashboard.
• Time tracking and customer support tools.
• Email marketing and social network integration.
• Integrations with Slack, PayPal, G Suite, and other 3rd-party apps.
• You can say goodbye to the time-consuming business processes with automation.
• You get to strengthen your sales procedure.
• Your approach to project management becomes proactive.
• You meet all deadlines with better collaboration.
• You achieve improvement in your customer service and communication.
• You can increase profitability with streamlined operations.
The Complete package of BlueCamroo costs $41/user/month with annual billing. It also offers a 14-day free trial.
Please note: BlueCamroo also includes plans for its individual, advanced modules.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is designed to let you have more command over your business, wherever you are. A well-known business management software among small and mid-sized businesses, Dynamics GP, is customizable, flexible and able to grow with your business.
Going beyond the accounting systems, this solution includes every functionality critical to a business - from finance and operations to inventory management and reports. Additionally, it provides you with business insights which you can convert into structured actions seamlessly. That helps make the right decisions at the right time, keeping your business ahead in the competition.
• Accounting and financial management: It includes tools to manage your assets, banking and cash effectively.
• Inventory management: It lets you organize and track inventory, vendors, orders, production, as well as returns.
• Sales and service operations to foster contacts, contract management, and sales opportunities.
• HR and payroll tools to manage teams and pay them accurately.
Real-time analytics and visibility.
• You have complete reins over your finances, enabling you to plan and make informed decisions.
• You never run out of stock or fail to meet the orders due to effective inventory management.
• You achieve consistency and security no matter what device you use - laptop, desktop, or smartphone.
The cost of Microsoft Dynamics GP depends upon the type of license, number of users, and features your business requires.
18. Zoho One
Zoho One replaces your set of separate applications with its solid, all-inclusive business operating system. It combines every significant tool you require to productively run your business into a single platform, taking the stress off your mind.
As a powerful business management system, Zoho One simplifies your operations, including sales, finance, human resources, marketing, and operations. Whether it is about capturing leads, creating quotations, or organizing schedules and projects; the solution offers you to move around the processes with ease and enterprise-grade characteristics. Moreover, you can customize the system based on your distinct business requirements and enjoy centralized admin access and control.
• An integrated suite of over 40 business applications.
• Contract management and e-signatures.
• Time tracking mechanism and conversion of the working hours into bills.
• Smart project and expense management.
• Centralized data of customers to improve customer service and engagement.
• Targeted surveys and campaigns.
• Executive dashboards for performance monitoring.
• Resource utilization and project-based billing.
• Smart services through technologies like AI and business intelligence.
• Transitioning from your manual processes to this automated one is super easy. Also, it increases productivity throughout your business.
• You get to access and monitor every process through a single platform, letting you optimize your time considerably.
• You achieve cost-efficiency through this all-in-one suite.
• You can focus more on strategizing for business growth.
• Your customer experiences get a boost.
• You sign up for a system that scales along with your business seamlessly, giving you peace of mind at every step of the way.
Zoho One offers two pricing plans: All Employee and Flexible User Pricing. The former costs about $20.58 monthly, per employee, while the latter costs around $41 per user, per month. It also offers a free trial for 30 days.
Get Quick Comparison of Top Business Management Software
|Business Management Features||Zoho One||FreshBooks||Wrike||Housecall Pro||Accelo||Workfront||TimeCamp||Odoo||TrackTik||WorkStraight|
|Price||$35.00/ month/user||$15.00/ month||$9.80/ month/user||$39.00/ month||$16.00/ month/user||$30.00/ month/user||$5.25/ month/user||Not provided by vendor||Not provided by vendor||$19.00/ month|
|Billing & Invoicing|
|Point of Sale (POS)|
|Time & Expense Tracking|
Business Management Software Buyer's Guide
Switching to business management software not only saves time and resources but also helps increase the business or company’s productivity by eliminating the risk of human errors. The simple software helps complete the daily tedious jobs like attendance tracking, examining employee performance, monitoring productivity, and many more, all within a single application.
» What is Business Management Software?
As the name suggests, business management software is the software or part of a program a business or a company runs to manage their daily activities with utmost efficiency. The software helps in increasing productivity while simultaneously ensuring the systematic use of financial and human resources in the company. Similarly, with the advancement of technologies, one can find a huge collection of business management software available in the market, to choose from.
This software application has been termed as the best software for small business, all thanks to their accuracy and dynamic qualities which not only eliminates the chance of errors but also provides a way to measure regular productivity of the business. Hence a lot of different variants of the business management software can be found. While some of them are customized to allow users to view/edit/upload/share data and check for instant results, others are designed to operate in a specific time or during events without the need of any monitoring. We will discuss the myriad options available in business management software within a short time in this article so that you can get an overall idea on the specific business software your business needs to reach the heights. But first, let’s discuss some other important things.
» Is it worth investing in money?
Needless to say, in order to run a fully integrated business, you have to integrate your users, suppliers and sale channels well. For that, you may have to depend on a number of software applications. So, there will be multiple budgets to mind. Also, it takes time and energy of another internal department to overlook the smooth running and coordination of these applications among themselves. In this regard, this application is going to save you from that big headache forever. A single application can manage everything starting from accounting, finance management, CRM, to bank and cash flow and stock management. Thus, it is definitely worth investing in money.
» What are the benefits of Business Management Software?
› Provides Real-time actionable information:
The software helps in bringing the business under a controllable technology platform that process efficiency across your organization. It integrates applications of the diverse niche into a single form. Usually, the lack of the same compels employees to enter data into multiple applications thereby increasing the chance of human error to surface. However, as the software provides an integrated platform, getting access to information becomes easy, and the automatic hey processes enable overall growth.
› Empower Decision makers:
When your business is dependent upon different software applications, getting an overall picture of ongoing work on a real-time basis becomes difficult. However, when the business is dependent on a single application that unites information collected through its different data streams such as different data streams i.e. CRM, Nominal Ledger, and Warehouse, taking quick decisions becomes easy.
› Customer Management:
Even small business management software creates an automated workflow managing customer between sales and distribution department becomes a straightforward affair. Through a number of user-friendly tools, it also becomes easy to customize solutions for order and stocks. Therefore, better customer management than before is achieved.
› Time and Money saving:
Business Management software alone saves you from spending time and money on procuring, installing and maintaining a number of software applications. In fact, the same money and time can be spent on improvising other business activities.
» How does Business Management Software work?
The Business management software includes an automated data acquisition process which takes valuable data and monitors it using sophisticated technology. It helps in enhancing your system by facilitating easy management opportunity. It enables you to share the information with the associated parties and helps to get their approval instantly which usually takes more time when performed manually. Plus, there also is a fair chance of human error to occur during the manual process which clearly gets out of the picture with the software into the action.
The software is interlinked with the organization through secure and stringent networking technology in order to cloud-perform which also makes it highly sought-after while keeping data security and downtime backup in mind. It is further connected with some major ERP platforms like Oracle, SAP and Legacy systems.
The business software allows you to view crucial reports and trends through online on the dashboard. It puts collected information and data into a comparable analysis to enable users for taking quick decisions.
» How to choose the best Business Management Software?
You will find ample of business management software available online. While some are free, some also come with exclusive features with a monthly or yearly premium price.
Before selecting ideal client management software for your company, you need to check the following factors:
› The size of your business:
If you are a small business comprising a small workforce, then your work might be managed with free small business software. However, each company has their specific needs for which they might need particular features. Even though you opt for free software, make sure it includes all the elements which are prerequisite for smooth business management. You can’t compromise your business productivity just for a few dollars.
› The number of tasks you are going to handle:
Just because your workforce is small, that doesn’t make your burden any smaller. As a small business, you might have to work twice as hard as a large scale business. Due to workforce constraints, many employees of a small organization handle more projects. In such a situation, you should invest in such software, which allows you to carry out heavy tasks efficiently without compromising with productivity.
You should plan your whole budget before investing in any company management software. There are various numbers of premium software which offers a myriad of features with multiple price structures. Before shelling out hard-earned money, make sure you have the right plan to get the most of the software.
» Questions to ask a vendor when buying Business Management Software
1. What percentage of my business processes will be automated by your business management software?
2. Does the solution pack in task and project management tools?
3. Is the software compatible with multiple platforms?
4. Will the system work as efficiently for my on-the-go and remote workforce?
5. Does the product allow tracking and managing time?
6. How does it work with my calendar?
7. Which applications does the software integrate with seamlessly?
8. Is the system designed with KPIs?
9. Does the system facilitate smoother one-on-one and group collaborations?
10. Is it possible for multiple employees to work on the same document?
11. What are the software’s information-sharing capabilities?
12. How does CRM and sales features work?
13. Does the software include business intelligence tools?
14. Does the system offer centralization of data?
15. Will the software provides real-time alerts and updates?
16. Will the system work across devices?
17. Is the software easy enough to use?
18. What all things does the dashboard include?
19. Can I manage expenses, forecast and monitor the budget, and create invoices through the system?
20. How does your product help manage resources?
21. Can I define user roles and restrict access to specific data?
22. Are there built-in reporting tools? What all reports can the system generate?
23. How does the software help me manage accounts and finances?
24. What level of customization can I expect out of the software?
25. How prompt is your customer service? Is it included in the package?
26. What is your experience working with clients in my industry?
27. Is your product easily scalable?
28. How much time will the software implementation take?
29. How often do you release updates and new features?
30. What would be the approximate training period?
» Features To Consider Before Choosing Business Management Software
A Business Management Software application is capable of managing multiple tasks under a single time frame. Here are some commonly found top features of any Business Management Software-
The CRM feature of Business Management Software enables you to engage with your customers more efficiently. You can reach your customers through email, live chat, social media and in person. It helps you understand your customers’ behaviour by tracking their visitation details and emails, which provides you with sufficient data and opportunities to engage.
This feature also lets you automatically carry out repetitive tasks without allowing your sales team spending valuable time on data entry. This feature works great when you have a diverse sales team and a large pool of incoming data.
The CRM requirement for each organization is different. So a customizable CRM interface let you handle a wide range of business processes by creating exclusive custom modules. Custom layouts including various other changes in your interface.
› Document Management
The document management feature enables you to store, organize, share and communicate all your crucial documents with your team. It smoothens your workflow and facilitates an uninterrupted collaboration with your team. Moreover, it eases up the approval process way faster than the traditional method.
The Document Management option in a company management software contains a document library through which you can create multi-level folders and manage your critical documents with maximum security. It let you upload bulk size files, merges multiple files in one single document, and allow you to enter meta information in the records. With secure file routing process, it accelerates the approval process and enables you to access all data on a dashboard at a real-time basis.
It is a toolbox to manage your workforce effectively. It let you securely store your employees’ data in one place and allows you to execute all your HR-related activities from a central location. This feature makes it easy for you to search an employee, access organization trees, analyses attrition information’s with just one click. Some client management software comes with interactive features like allowing employees to update their skill sets, log times, personal data, etc by themselves. HR Managers can manage all associated functions like leave management, approvals and time tracking of employees through the software.
› Absence Management
Oversee your employees’ absence records from one place. The Absence Management feature let you track your employees’ requests for holidays, sickness along with providing a brief idea about all kind of absence. With this feature, you can analyze the absence trends, and find a promising solution to address the issue.
The app will let you measure the financial loss incurred with one absence of your employee. It enables you to understand the cause and effect relationship by taking into consideration all the leaves by your employees.
You can also easily calculate the income of your employees complying with the leave allowances and annual leave quotas. You can custom create a holiday planner and manage the leave requests. The app features options like approve or reject a leave request by one click.
› Time management
The time helps a team of an agency to perform their best by using the unique features it offers. The time tracking feature helps the managers to monitor the efficiency and project handling skills of their teams.
The feature takes complex information and converts them into informative reports, helping the team to minimize their time wastage and provides more time to develop productive strategies. The tool enables the managers to identify weak zones of a project. It also allows them to track the projects which are responsible for slowing down the team.
You can utilize the Gantt charts, file sharing, chat and resource allocation features of the app and ensure the smooth running of an active project. Using the accounting feature, you can set budgetary limits for your team and track the expenses of your team without going through any complicated process.
› Email marketing
The Email Marketing feature in a small business management software is a boon for your company. It comprises a series of attractive templates, quick list management and easy editing tools to jump-start your email marketing campaigns. You can monitor the performance of your email campaigns by accessing the detail insights. The tool also lets you share your reports with others with a simple sharing option.
You can add your subscribers and actively sync the data with your email campaign accounts. The approval management feature allows receiving email addresses of interested clients only, eliminating any chance of spam and inferior conversion rate.
You can create exclusive emails for niche customers, making them feel like your email is directed for them, which escalates your chances of lead conversion.
» How Much Does Business Management Software Cost?
Although the market is full of various options, the pricing of specific business management software depends upon the facilities and tools provided in the client management software. Various businesses require cloud management while many may choose business software for normal day-to-day businesses. The pricing of the client management software also depends upon the type of the plan chosen which can vary from months to years. The pricing of a Business Management Software for a small-to-medium sized business can start from as low as $50/ month to $500/month or can go as high as up to $75,000/year. The pricing of small business software is always comparatively lesser than that of the client management software of larger businesses.
Moreover, chances are that the pricing may also increase during peak seasons or with higher customization requirements, also. One can also check out individual pricing details of this business management software by comparing their prices according to the subscription plan by visiting the official websites also.
While all these facilities may seem pretty luring to an individual’s eyes, proper care must be taken while choosing business management software. As any mistake can lead to the exposure of company-specific confidential information to malicious hackers which can have a devastating effect on one’s business, a detailed analysis must be made before zeroing on any particular software.
Related Software Categories
» Human Resource Software - Human resource software refers to an information system through which many systems are combined to ensure easy management of human resource in offices and companies. There are many enterprises – both big and small that take help from human resource management software to process any form of data or any business gimmick.
» Online CRM Software - An Online CRM Software is responsible for managing a relationship that exists between a business and its customers. It helps a business to manage a number of business processes that include customer data, customer interaction, tracking leads, marketing, customer support, and much more.
» Accounting Software - Accounting software plays an integral part of a business organization. It shows a view of the financial condition of the business. A business might have profit or loss. Accounting software manages finance and lets businesses to record income and expenditure.
» IT Management Software - With the improved technological advancements, the IT management software is beneficial for your business as it can automate simple tasks, unify the different software projects, and manage the collaboration of different projects.