One may take pride in building a reputed multinational company, but without a good computer security software, a single SQL injection or a stack buffer overflow attack is enough to shakedown an entire kingdom. In today’s world where cybercrime is part of the daily headlines, Computer Security Software is an obvious solution for information security and intrusion detection. These antivirus software are designed with powerful scanning features and regular-automatic updates that protect users from malicious interventions. Data encryption and limiting access to important information guarantee safety to financial institutions, healthcare organizations, government institutions, and other such organizations that maintain large databases of sensitive information. In case of any security breach, auto backup features efficiently restores lost data. Multi-layered security software meets the legal, industry, and insurance compliance requirements regarding data transfer and management. Computer security software inculcates a sense of trust in clients and enables them to securely share personal information during online transactions without any privacy concerns. If your computer security preferences are still not straightened out, here is a guide to a number of top-rated computer security software. Please take a look...
» Our score is based on user satisfaction (reviews & ratings), social media buzz, online presence, and other relevant information. If your software is part of this list, use this badge on your website and social media to let your readers know about your success.
List of Best Computer Security Software | Top PC Security Software Reviews
AVG Antivirus is a corporate endpoint security solution designed for security of small and medium-sized organizations. It is one of the leading computer security software offering all kinds of protection needs to prevent viruses, worms, trojans and other malicious threats from spreading into user devices. The smart scanner feature of this antivirus analyses data in detail. The firewall and antivirus powered with new cloud-based features as CyberCapture enhance the protection level making it one of the most-trusted antivirus.
• Safety check of downloaded files through CyberCapture.
• Protection while surfing the web through Linkscanner© Surf-Shield.
• Firewall to guard against malware, viruses, spam, and hackers.
• Outbreak Detection in real-time (Cloud-based), combined with dynamic AI Detection, to secure against the latest malware.
• Anti-spyware to protect your identity.
• Smart scanner to scan devices outside of your working hours.
• File shredder for secure file deletion.
• File-server security and ransomware protection.
• Remote admin access to update, configure and install AVG across your devices/network.
• You can surf the web without worrying, thanks to the webpage safety ratings.
• You get identity and data protection 24/7.
• You obtain a system that updates automatically, freeing you from having to do it manually.
• You can manage the antivirus protection from wherever you are.
• You can reach out for free support by email or phone.
The pricing of AVG Antivirus Business Edition starts from USD 46.99.
It is a powerful all-in-one endpoint, server and network protection antivirus package for small and medium-size businesses. Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus is a computer antivirus software that looks into the complete device giving protection to each file, email, server, and blocks all malware, virus, trojans and other such threats. One of the most popular desktop antivirus and security suite, it has 8 cutting-edge features that keep the organization’s life fully secure.
• File shield: Files, email attachments, and URL scanning to prevent ransomware, malware, and more.
• CyberCapture: Sending over suspicious files for analysis to the Threat Lab.
• WiFi inspector as well as a customizable firewall.
• Application and program monitoring to crash cyber attacks.
• Web, email and webcam shield, along with anti-spam and smart scan.
• Shield to safeguard remote access.
• Sandbox to test unreliable files and programs.
• Browser cleanup, data shredder, and password protection.
• SecureLine VPN to make each connection private.
• You get total protection, whether it is your files or email attachments.
• You can enjoy an up-to-date system that fixes network security, antivirus, scans, and updates in a single click.
• You can steer clear of risky and fake sites while surfing the web.
• Your PC files remain unaffected while the Sandbox tests the suspicious programs.
• You can delete sensitive files permanently, protecting against possible recovery.
• You are able to deploy and manage your solutions from a single platform.
Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus costs $56.99/year for a device. A free 30-day trial is also available.
Being an on-premise and cloud-based security solution designed and developed by the Russian company, Kaspersky, it is best suited for small and medium-sized businesses. Kaspersky Endpoint Security has a central administration control that gives the ultimate anti-malware and firewall protection for the devices. It protects the users from any kinds of intrusion, known and unknown and also defends against new and emerging threats by combining signature-based malware detection with the pattern-based technologies.
• Advanced threat protection from the latest and even the emerging threats.
• Scalable security to suit both your distinct requirements and environment.
• Vulnerability assessments and behavior detection.
• Risk prevention and remedial engine.
• Firewall and network attack blocker.
• Ransomware prevention.
• Mobile protection.
• Unified management via conventional on-premise deployment or the cloud or both.
• You obtain top-notch security that doesn’t slow down your system/network.
• You get the best-standard protection from the most recent threats, malware, and ransomware.
• You can manage the security in a hassle-free way through an integrated console.
• You can scale the solution seamlessly according to your environment and needs.
• It works well with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices, both PCs and mobiles.
Counted as one of the best free antivirus software, Kaspersky’s Endpoint Security solution for business has both the Cloud and Select variant. The Cloud plan’s pricing begins from about $300 a year while the Select one has the starting price of $335 a year. The costs vary with the number of devices. The antivirus software also offers a free trial for 30 days.
WebTitan is a computer security software that has a DNS based web content filter blocking malware and phishing attempts. It also prevents ransomware and allows businesses to have full control over web traffic. A simple and easy to use security solution built for Hotspot and WiFi providers, managed service providers, Internet service providers, etc. Every day it filters over half a billion DNS requests and identifies 300,000 malware iterations.
• Security from malware, viruses, ransomware, malicious websites, and phishing attacks.
• Elimination of harmful content at sources itself.
• Safety net to avoid business email compromise.
• Scalable and fast with zero latency.
• WiFi security.
• Flexible policies to suit varying requirements.
• AI-powered tools to shield you from emerging and active phishing attempts.
• Real-time identification and monitoring of threats.
• It protects you against both HTTP and HTTPS threats while providing advanced control for DNS filtering.
• It adds the latest threats to its database instantly in real-time to ensure maximum protection, including zero-hour risks.
• It lets you and your employees make the most of the BYOD policy without any stress.
• It can be easily adapted to your working environment.
• It offers remote monitoring and management, blending convenience with security.
The effective web filter solution, WebTitan, costs about $1.29/user/month for a yearly plan. It also offers a 30-day free trial.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection gives protection against viruses, malware, trojans, keyloggers, phishing, back-doors, rootkits, etc. It is highly advanced and has a built-in identity and privacy shield that stops data from being stolen or captured when the device is active and has an internet connection. It is an innovative and predictive protection solution that leverages machine learning and cloud computing while effectively preventing malware and other digital threats.
• Defense against malware, viruses, trojans, keyloggers, back-doors, phishing, and rootkits.
• Built-in shield to safeguard your privacy and identity.
• Tools that leverage cloud computing and machine learning technologies to prevent known and zero-day digital threats.
• Faster, potent scans and updates with the minimum usage of system resources.
• Real-time protection against potential risks.
• You can successfully evade a whole range of viruses, malware and phishing attacks, both known and never-seen-before ones.
• Your personal data and online identity get a stringent safety net.
• Your system/network performance remains unaffected due to minimal resource usage. The efficacy of scans and updates stays intact all this while.
• You can take a quick look at your security standing with its custom reports and hierarchical views.
• It is an easy-to-move-around and rapid security solution.
The pricing of Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection begins at $150 a year. They also offer a comprehensive free trial for 30 days.
Teramind is a leading, global provider of security that provides a user-centric security approach for monitoring employee’s PC behavior. It detects, records, and prevents malicious user behavior in addition to helping teams driving productivity and efficiency. Top features of this software include flexible deployment, customizable platform, secure data centers, live employee monitoring, etc. Organizations from finances to manufacturing and from energy to healthcare and government sectors use this software to prevent any loss of data and information.
• Industry-leading tools to prevent data loss and exfiltration.
• Automation of risk identification.
• Blocking of unwanted user behavior.
• User activity monitoring and control.
• Customizable user activity monitoring reports.
• Real-time, custom alerts to detect possible threats and behavior irregularity.
• Compliance with your internal policies for security.
• It protects your sensitive information from potential loss or unwanted access.
• It becomes easier for you to keep an eye on the activity of all your users, increasing the overall security.
• You can not only identify but also defend your systems against potential risks faster.
• The real-time updates make way for proactive actions and effective solutions.
• You get in-depth analysis and reports which can help enforce more stringent policies.
• Teramind is available as an on-premise and cloud solution; letting you choose what fits your needs best.
Teramind offers three types of solutions:
Starter: About $4.17/user/month for cloud & $3.12/month/endpoint for on-premise
UAM: About $8.71/user/month for cloud & $6.50/month/endpoint for on-premise
DLP: About $10.46/user/month for cloud & $7.81/month/endpoint for on-premise
The on-premise and cloud solutions are available for 14-day and 7-day free trials, respectively.
ZoneAlarm Pro is one of the leading solutions to protect millions of PC users from different kinds of cyber attacks like ransomware, malware, trojans and identity theft. It offers enterprise-grade protection to home PC users and has features like anti-virus, internet usage monitoring, intrusion detection system, web threat management, IP protection and spyware removal. It is the most popular and successful Internet security product available to the users.
• Two-way firewall to avoid both outbound and inbound attacks. It hides you from hackers.
• Anti-spyware engine for superior protection.
• Virus prevention at Kernel-level to safeguard your operating system.
• Protection from even the latest threats in real-time.
• Online privacy and identity protection.
• Anti-phishing to guard against phishing attacks.
• You experience increased security while browsing the web.
• You get a complete cover from the existing as well as the newest viruses, worms, spyware, bots, and attacks.
• You can enjoy total invisibility from the hackers, thanks to its absolute stealth mode.
• You obtain start-up and zero-hour security.
• You receive personal data protection, preventing identity theft.
ZoneAlarm’s Pro Antivirus + Firewall costs $35.95 for a year, covering five devices. The price of this antivirus & security software varies with the number of devices. Alternatively, you can opt to try the solution for free for 30 days.
The Barracuda Web Security Gateway lets organizations benefit from online applications and tools without exposure to web-borne malware and viruses, lost user productivity, and misused bandwidth. As a comprehensive solution for web security and management, it unites award-winning spyware, malware, and virus protection with a powerful policy and reporting engine. Advanced features ensure that organizations adapt to emerging requirements like social-network regulation, remote filtering, and visibility into SSL-encrypted traffic.
• Industry-leading malware protection and content filtering tools.
• Anti-spyware and antivirus technologies to shield against web threats.
• Monitoring of network and user activity.
• Tools to control web 2.0 sites & application access based on groups, time, users, bandwidth, and more criteria.
• Social media policy enforcement through SSL inspection and filtering.
• Centralized management of all the devices.
• Auto alerts on suspicious activities.
• Intuitive dashboard to take a quick glance at things.
• Detailed reporting that offers over 60 types of reports on users’ Internet activity.
• You get maximum protection from viruses, malware and web risks, both existing and emerging.
• You gain a clear understanding of users’ activity as well as the threats on the network.
• You can monitor your remote user traffic with identical policies as that of your on-network members.
• You can hassle-freely manage multiple devices, configurations, and policies from a single interface. That, in turn, helps achieve the minimum IT overhead.
You need to place a purchase request with your information and preferred solutions on the Barracuda Networks’ website to avail pricing details.
NordVPN gives users the best VPN gateway to the internet. With 100% private access to the internet, it provides optimal security needed to access the internet. Being a cloud-based virtual private network, it helps in encrypting incoming and outgoing traffic to ensure the confidentiality of the user’s information and documents. It has CyberSec feature that shields devices from any malicious online threats. It diverts internet traffic through remote servers around the globe. It is one of the most trusted VPN and computer security tool.
• Internet security: It uses next-gen encryption to secure all of your internet details.
• IP masking and Kill Switch to keep your data secure from the prying eyes all the time.
• Stringent policies to ensure no collection, tracking, or sharing of your online information.
• Multi-device support: You can link up to six devices from a single account for security.
• Easy, secure, and instant access to streaming websites from around the globe.
• Rapid connectivity.
• CyberSec to evade malware, botnet control, and ads.
• Obfuscated servers to hide your VPN and internet traffic.
• Large file sharing through its safe P2P servers.
• It makes your time online completely safe, worldwide.
• It protects all your data on the internet, saving you from any identity theft or attacks.
• It offers maximum security across your devices without compromising on speed.
• It provides you with a dedicated IP which only you can use.
• It lets you share files without having to worry about privacy.
• It is easy-to-use.
NordVPN costs $4.92 a month for an annual plan. Its 2-year plan can cost you $3.71/month while its monthly plan costs $11.95.
TunnelBear secures devices connected to the internet with AES-256 bit encryption and switches public IP address to any other country of the user’s choice. It protects online activities against hackers, own ISPs, and from others who are likely to be spying on the user. It is a very reliable computer security software and is one of the top-rated VPN available today. Top features of this software include Anti-VPN app, Team Bear, secured public connections, zero log setting and numerous servers around the globe.
• Effective blocking of unsecured internet traffic through vigilant mode.
• Prevention of IP address-based tracking.
• AES 256-bit encryption to make sure your privacy stays intact.
• Independent, annual security audits.
• Faster connections and worldwide network access.
• Multiple device support: You can include up to five devices and enjoy uninterrupted security across your network.
• It shields you from data and password theft, providing increased online privacy.
• It lets you browse content from across the globe. At present, its ever-growing network of servers is spread across over 26 nations.
• It allows you to unblock websites and apps.
• It offers rapid yet secure connections, boosting performance significantly.
• It enables you to beat VPN blocking through GhostBear.
• It works smoothly on Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
TunnelBear is available in three plans: Free, Unlimited and Teams. The Free one offers restricted usage. The pricing of the Unlimited plan starts at $3.33 per month. And the Teams package costs $5.75 per user each month.
Acunetix is an automatic web security and testing technology that scans and audits all kinds of a web application. It brings an extensive feature-set of both automated and manual penetration testing tools which enables security analysts to check and clear complete vulnerability assessment, repair detected threats, etc. It is a simple, scalable and cost-effective solution available for Windows, Mac, Linux and online use.
• Powerful scanning of web pages and applications, irrespective of their complexity levels.
• Capability to identify more than 6500 vulnerabilities.
• Scanning of password-protected parts of the website as well as multiple level forms through modern macro reading technology.
• Scan schedules and prioritization, both incremental and full scans.
• Automatic scanning of new builds.
• Integration with your current systems, such as Azure, Jira, and GitHub.
• It not only detects but also fixes and prevents real vulnerabilities so that you don’t have to waste your time on false positives.
• It offers lightning-fast scanning, freeing your servers and network from overloads or slowdowns while saving you time.
• It facilitates efficient management of detected issues with its built-in functionality.
• It comprises of an intuitive interface that is simple to use.
Acunetix offers its solution in three plans: Standard, Premium, and Acunetix 360. The pricing of all three depends on the number of websites you intend to scan.
Get Quick Comparison of Top Computer Security Software
|Computer Security Features||AVG Antivirus||Avast Business Antivirus Pro Plus||Kaspersky Endpoint Security||WebTitan||NordVPN||Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection||TunnelBear||Teramind||MiniTool Partition Wizard||Acunetix|
|Price||$35.99/ year/user||$39.99/ year/user||$40.00/ one-time/user||$1.00/ month/user||$60.00/ year/user||$30.00/ year||$59.88/ year/user||Not provided by vendor||$39.00/ one-time/user||Not provided by vendor|
|Database Security Audit|
|File Access Control|
|Financial Data Protection|
|Real Time Monitoring|
|Security Event Log|
|Virus Definition Update|
Computer Security Software Buyer's Guide
In just the last year i.e. there was a 350 % increase in ransomware attacks. Similar trends were forecasted in spoofing, phishing, and business email compromise attacks. The maximum risk has been because of cyber attacks, information breaches loss of critical data, and data theft at the end of the third party. This has resulted in a loss of millions of dollars and intellectual property for the businesses across industries. One of the main reasons behind this exponential increase in these threats is the fast-paced change in technology and advancements in the Internet. This change and advancement in technology have increased the number of touch points available to cybercriminals to launch an attack. This is where the need for advanced PC software technologies to safeguard your network and devices arises.
» What is Computer Security Software?
PC security, to simply explain, means securing your computer networks (whether public or private) against any unauthorized access and malicious cyber threats and attacks by cybercriminals. The most vulnerable are businesses that have access to sensitive customer information like their financial and personal information. These businesses especially need to protect their email systems, management information system, computer-aided design; computer-aided manufacturing, software, devices like laptops, notebooks, tablets, etc. that are connected to the Internet.
» How does Computer Security Software work?
In the scenario of your software or devices getting infected with any of these threats- viruses, phishing attacks, spyware threat, hacking, etc. changes are made on your files to access sensitive and critical information. These viruses copy themselves to other programs and multiply using codes. PC security software or Antivirus software protects the devices and programs by monitoring any changes to the computer’s files or memory for any specific virus activities.
To cope up with the ever-increasing cyber threats, which are getting more and more sophisticated with changing technology, PC security software and their detection techniques have also undergone a major change and their in-built updations and features. They broadly work in three ways- Signatures (spotting specific digital code of a virus and deleting it), behavioural (looking for not-normal behaviour of software, programs or operating systems), and heuristic detection (using algorithms to compare the signature of the viruses and the threats that they may cause).
» Is it worth investing money in Computer Security Software?
Cyber attacks have the potential to cause major damages to your business. Any data security breach may result in theft of your business information, theft of money and loss of trust that your consumers have put in you and loss of your reputation. Recovering from any of these results in further extensive financial damages and legal disputes that you might have to undergo while rectifying the impact of these cyber attacks therefore, the importance of investing in a robust IT security system or computer antivirus cannot be underscored to avoid theft and breaches of your business information, intellectual property, and other confidential information like trade secrets and sensitive information.
» What are the features of Computer Security Software?
No two cyber threat incidents or PC Security software are alike. It can get overwhelming and confusing while looking for the best antivirus software. Almost all-antivirus software has similar sounding features. The type of software that you choose has a great impact on your ability to steer clear of threats and avoid cyber attacks in the future. The best antivirus software should have these following features:
› Real-time scanning
One of the greatest features of the best antivirus software is that they repeatedly scan your devices for any malware or viruses. They do not need to be prompted and do away with the need for a manual scan. Best antivirus for PC conduct dynamic scans which lower the chances of viruses entering your networks and software and infecting them.
› Automatic cleaning
Some PC security software only quarantines the viruses instead of permanently deleting them from your software, devices, and systems and wait for the user to manually delete the viruses. The best antivirus for PC automatically quarantines the viruses and immediately deletes them before they cause more damage.
› Better capacities for multiple threats
Some antiviruses for PC are designed to target and treat some specific types of threats only. This leaves your systems vulnerable to threats from other threats, which are not covered by your computer security software. You should ensure that your antivirus software can detect and delete a range of threats like Trojans, bots, spyware, malware, phishing attacks, etc.
› Automatic updations
With the advancements in technology and the Internet, cybercriminals are developing more and more sophisticated ways to harm computers. They are developing newer types of threats. Your antivirus software should update itself constantly to detect, track, and treat newer threats that might affect your systems.
» What are the benefits of Computer Security Software?
Data is one of the most important assets that a business or an individual own. Customers trust businesses with sensitive information like their financial information and personal details. It is extremely important for businesses to protect this data from theft from virus, phishing, spam, bot, spyware, malware, rootkits, Trojans, and any other kind of cyber threats.
With changes in technology, cybercriminals are also developing newer threats that can bypass firewalls and damage your systems, networks, drives, and devices. Therefore, it becomes imperative for you to use the best antivirus for PC. We are listing some of the benefits of doing so:
› Protection from viruses
The most important advantage of installing a computer antivirus software is that it protects your systems and networks from attacks like that of Trojans, malware, viruses, spyware, bots, and phishing. This saves not only the critical data stored on your systems but also your devices from any virus related damages.
› Protection of personal information
Once you have installed computer antivirus software, you can be sure of all your personal information to be safe from any hacking efforts while surfing the Internet or making online purchases.
› Protection from spam
Once you have computer security software installed, you can reduce the number of spam emails and unsolicited information drastically. This is because most of the viruses and malware attacks are launched through attachments in spam emails.
› Data protection
As discussed above, businesses most of the times are privy to sensitive financial and personal information of consumers. Computer security software ensures that this sensitive data is protected from any threats of theft or damage. Installing this software also ensures that you protect your data from getting corrupted before viruses infect it.
› Extending the life of your computer systems
Cyber threats like malware, Trojans, and viruses are known to not only damage the data stored on your computers but also negatively impact the functioning of your computer systems. They slow down the speed of your computer system and might lead to them crashing down completely.
Best antivirus software ensures that your systems and data are firewalls protected in two ways i.e. every outgoing and incoming information into your systems is scanned. In case any piece of information is found to be suspicious, it is immediately quarantined and deleted.
› Blocking of unnecessary advertisements
Most of the cyber threat attacks originate from the various pop-up advertisements on the websites that we browse and inadvertently open. Antivirus software ensures that these pop-up advertisements are blocked permanently.
› Protection of your passwords
The best antivirus for PC come inbuilt with features that ensure that all your passwords are protected from any hacking attempts to steal your critical data.
» What are the key buying factors to be considered before choosing Computer Security Software?
It is extremely important to assess if your computer assets and networks are vulnerable or prone to threats of viruses. The most preferred target areas of cybercriminals seem to be payment gateways and emails of businesses. Once you decide that you absolutely need to purchase a computer antivirus, we suggest that you keep in mind the enclosed factors before investing in the best antivirus for PC.
› Does your company need the software?
These days most of the companies conduct their business online having virtual identities and other functions like selling online and saving some critical and sensitive financial and personal data pertaining to their consumers. Now, instead of viruses affecting our systems through hardware devices, they are inserted through emails and our networks. This is why most businesses absolutely need the best antivirus for PC.
› What are your requirements from the software?
Whether you have been previously attacked by viruses or are pre-empting an attack from malicious codes that you think will compromise the sensitive and critical data that your store, damage your files, steal your business information, or even allow remote access to your computer by cyber criminals, you need to decide what do you actually want the PC security software to do? Defining these requirements beforehand help you in deciding as to what do you really want and making an optimized investment for you to get optimum returns on your investments.
› What is your budget?
Having an earmarked budget to save you from the various cyber threats is a great idea. You need to be pre-emptive and take preventive action against any cyber crimes that may affect your business. In case, the budget is not set aside, you may end up not being protected against these threats or even overspending.
» How to choose a Good Computer Security Software?
It might get a little overwhelming and confusing for businesses to choose the best antivirus for PC due to the thousands of computer security software available in the market and they all make claims about their features. We are listing some ways that will help you in deciding the best option for your business:
› Software load
Some antivirus software slows down the speed of the computers. You should choose that antivirus software that doesn’t do that while performing a scan or running in the background.
The software that you choose should be easy to install and use. Preferably the antivirus software should automatically clean your system and networks instead of waiting for prompts.
› Good detection rate
The PC security software that you choose should detect almost 95 percent of the malware that is attacking your systems. However, you should ensure that these reports are not false positives that quarantine harmless files as viruses.
› Customer testimonials
A sure shot way to ascertain the features of antivirus software and its acceptability in the market is the number of positive ratings and reviews that it has got. Going through these testimonials from people who have already used this software, will give you an idea as to how good it will be for your business and it’s specific needs.
» Questions to ask a vendor when buying Computer Security Software
1. How effective is your computer security software?
2. Will the software affect the performance of the computers on my network in any way?
3. Does the system come in with an antivirus program?
4. Does the software extend protection against varying and ever-evolving malware, spyware and phishing attacks?
5. Is the solution, in its entirety, easy to learn and use?
6. How long does it take for the product to run a scan?
7. Does the system offer download protection as well as email scanning?
8. What will be the learning curve?
9. Can you specify the time it would take to implement the product?
10. How often do you update your software and launch new releases?
11. Will the software program run in the background continuously?
12. Does the product hog the resources of my systems?
13. Does the solution offer scheduled scans and backups?
14. How prompt would we get support in case there are any threats/attacks/issues?
15. Can you give a walkthrough of your risk management procedure?
16. How fast can the system get back on its feet if, at all, it gets compromised?
17. Does the software tick the box of compliance?
18. What kind of data security does your product offer?
19. Is the software capable of handling the future load?
20. Does the solution provide hassle-free migration?
21. Do you offer a trial version?
22. How is the product better than its competitor?
23. Is there an additional price for ongoing support?
24. Is the cost inclusive of deployment, onsite support, and training?
» Pricing of the Computer Security Software
Pricing is one of the most important considerations, especially for small businesses, while purchasing PC security software. The pricing of the PC Security Software depends on a number of factors like its features, availability, customer references, complexity, design elements, ability to analyze and give reports, coverage & tools, how many threats can it detect and treat, etc. The price ranges from $ 50 to $ 100 per license. It is highly recommended to try the basic free version of the software to understand its compatibility with your existing systems and networks. In case you are constrained by budgets, you can purchase antivirus programs that provide protection from low-level threats, but only if you don’t store any sensitive information like personal or financial information.
We hope that by now you would have understood the nuances of computer security software and their features and benefits. It can be a difficult decision to make due to multiple options available in the market. However difficult might the decision be, we strongly recommend you to opt for antivirus software to protect your business from the ever-increasing cyber threats. If this problem is not arrested in time, it might result in larger problems down the road like financial problems, loss of reputation & goodwill, and legal problems.
To make an informed decision, you can go through some credible websites that conduct transparent surveys about the available antivirus brands in the market to get a bias-free opinion on the best antivirus for PC.
Related Software Categories
» Cybersecurity Software - In this age of technology, everything seems to driven by computers, software, networks and there arises the need for Cyber Security software. With the growing use of computers, security threats are also increasing by leaps and bounds.
» Endpoint Protection Software - In Endpoint Protection Software, the endpoint security refers to various methods of protecting any corporate network. It is done when it is accessed via any remote devices like PCs, laptops or any other wireless device that can get connected from any point.
» CMMS Software - A Computerized Maintenance Management software (CMMS) is a bundle of applications used to manage the organization database regarding the maintenance operations. It is used to simplify maintenance operations.
» IT Management Software - With the improved technological advancements, the IT management software is beneficial for your business as it can automate simple tasks, unify the different software projects, and manage the collaboration of different projects.