Table of Contents
» What is Mentoring Software?
Mentoring software is a technical application that allows businesses to launch and run effective mentorship programs. They save heaps of time and resources by automating processes like managing, analyzing, and measuring activities leading to the overall success of the practice of mentoring. Mentoring is very important for building human connections and career growth. Statistics say the majority of employees feel that they don’t receive enough mentoring for personal development and upskilling in careers. This is why deploying suitable mentoring software comes in handy. With new-age and dynamic features like skill development, scheduling, reporting, smart-matching and communication between mentee-mentor, goal setting, tracking, etc, mentoring software ensures a more significant impact, increased ROI and productivity among both the parties involved.
» How to choose the best Mentoring Software?
Mentoring is an integral part of human resource management and at the same, it includes cumbersome processes if done manually. Thus, it is very important to keep in mind certain things before choosing the right mentoring software for your company. Studying mentoring software reviews helps in this. Some of the essential features that should be looked for are- configurable user profiles having demographic and skillset information, collaboration tools that allow establishing relationships, communication and announcements, effective matching algorithms, and tools for error-free monitoring and evaluation. It can be overwhelming to select software that meets your organizational needs, but here is a list of the top 10 best mentoring software to make the task easy.
» List of Top 10 Mentoring Software in 2022!
Together’s Mentorship software is a cloud-based, enterprise mentorship platform facilitating the effortless running of mentorship programs by automating every step involved. Activities like registration, scheduling, progress tracking, reporting, and more; Together supports the entire mentoring program and measures activity and engagement. With an easy-to-use interface, scalable platform, and advanced algorithm, Together provides optimal benefits in terms of mentoring relationships.
- Simple registration for quick building of employee profiles.
- Advanced pairing algorithm.
- Fully customizable session templates.
- Employee engagement tools.
- New employee onboarding
- Automatic scheduling and rescheduling with calendar integration.
- Development management tools.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Email notifications.
- Integrations with human resources information systems, learning management systems, and single-sign-on systems.
- Easy collection of employee information through existing HRIS data and a research-backed questionnaire.
- Builds relevant mentor-mentee pairing based on available information like specific strengths or personal interests of employees.
- Prevents missing meetings and automated scheduling with calendar integrations.
- Measures health, engagement, and areas of development with development management programs.
- Options for white labeling and branding programs.
- Effective reporting and customizable dashboards covering engagement rates, goal completion updates, feedback, and pairing relevancy.
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface and strong customer support.
- Mobile-friendly and accessible across devices.
Together offers paying only for active users and three different packages:
- Starter: for growing small companies – $6/month per user
- Professional: for midsize companies – $5,000/yr minimum.
- Enterprise: for large enterprise organizations- $10,000/yr minimum.
Chronus is another cloud-based mentorship software that creates and manages impactful programs empowering some of the top enterprise workforces. Offering One-of-a-kind expertise and DEI capabilities, Chronus transforms the mentorship game at every stage and level through flexible and highly configurable features. Chronus helps create strategies that meet the unique cultural and organizational needs of companies driving retention, advancement, and diversity.
- Easy enrollment or recruitment process and building, and launching programs.
- MatchIQ® algorithm for matching participants.
- Guided learning plans in the form of resources, notifications, and targeted campaigns.
- Customizable surveys, announcements, and feedback.
- A personalized dashboard and real-time metrics.
- One: one flash mentoring and group mentoring.
- Employee retention calculator.
- Tailored branding- company logo and colors.
- Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Integrations with HRIS, email/calendar, SSO and collaboration tools like Office 365, Microsoft teams, Slack, Outlook, etc.
- Pre-built templates, workflows, and enrollment styles.
- Data-rich, customizable profiles.
- AI- matching and personalized recommendations.
- Built-in Inclusivity lens powering DEI.
- Detailed, granular real-time analytics and reporting.
- Pre-built templates, notifications, and program designs.
- Offers various programs like career, reverse, diversity, and high potential mentoring in the workplace along with peers, students, and alumni, in academics.
- Employee retention calculator gets a real picture of employee retention statistics.
- Additional services like software configuration, program administration, and end-user training.
- Designated customer success partners.
A quote has to be requested from the team for pricing.
MentorcliQ is one of the highest-rated enterprise mentorship solutions available in the market. It focuses on promoting retention by engagement and delivers best-in-class ROI to its clients. With its robust features and functionalities, MentorcliQ is known for its innovative approach and affordability. From managing, tracking, and scaling mentorship programs to its unmatched expertise and support to employees and administrators, this software is amongst the highest rated and trusted by companies like American Airlines, Chase, Bacardi, etc.
- Designing and implementing programs.
- Planning and configuration support for launching and relaunching.
- Intelligent proprietary matching algorithm.
- User and audience management system.
- Automated communications.
- Metrics, dashboard, and shareable reports.
- Employee mentoring app for Android and iOS.
- Resource library.
- One: one or group mentoring.
- Email and third-party integrations.
- GDPR compliant and supports security with SOC 2, Type II, ISO 27001.
- Fully customizable software.
- Easy to navigate.
- Runs multiple programs in one interface.
- Offers an array of mentoring programs like group mentoring, mentoring circles, reverse and cross-functional mentoring, etc.
- Individual learning reports on engagement, activity, and satisfaction metrics.
- Resource library full of training documents, guides, worksheets, and video tutorials, also accessible from the app.
- Administrator training service.
- Dedicated implementation engineer and success coach.
- Supports 11+ languages.
- Heavy data security and privacy.
- Personal program administrator for daily monitoring, monthly check-ins, and updates on key events.
The MentorcliQ team has to be contacted through their website for pricing information.
Qooper offers various mentorship, coaching and training programs, all in one with the best and most effective practices in the market. It takes on all the managing work of a mentorship program, and lets administrators focus on the growth. From smart matching algorithms to high-class designing, tracking, and reporting solutions, Qooper manages mentoring end to end and drives the best results in terms of careers, skills, and inclusion.
- Program designing and launching.
- Smart mentor matching algorithm.
- Clean mentoring software dashboard.
- Training and mentorship resources.
- Integrated meeting scheduler.
- Analytics, surveys, and insights.
- Program outcomes and customizable reports.
- Multi-program structure.
- One: one, group, and mentoring circles along with peer, flash, and reverse mentoring.
- Reward system that includes badges and certifications.
- Enterprise-grade security, support, and data privacy: GDPR-ready and ISO 27001 compliant.
- HRIS, LMS, Database integration
- Integrations with Suite, Teams, Slack, etc.
- Pre-designed training materials and templates.
- Ease of set up and user friendly.
- Automated follow-ups with meeting agendas and conversation starters.
- Runs multiple programs simultaneously.
- Customizable algorithm facilitating bulk mentor suggests manual matching, auto-match, etc.
- Training resources in form of articles, videos, and slideshows.
- ATD certified professional trainers.
- Easy set-up of meetings through integrated meeting scheduler with session topics.
- Dedicated customer service manager.
- 24/7 Tech support
- Reporting on the ROI through the ROI calculator.
- Flexible options for finding new mentors.
- Reward system that leads to maximum engagement and performance.
The team has to be contacted for pricing information.
Trusted by more than 65,000 people worldwide, Mentroloop claims to be a modern and future-proof mentoring system. They strive for excellence in managing mentorship programs based on three pillars- Match, Momentum, and Measure. This cloud-based mentoring software fosters a culture of ‘mentoring’ in organizations and is suitable for all kinds of businesses and companies. They offer some of the most efficient features of mentoring software backed by innovative science.
- Tailor-made signup forms for participants.
- Classic, DEI, and community program designing.
- 1-on-1, Group mentoring, Circle, Flash, Reverse mentoring.
- Smart matching Mentorloop algorithm.
- Contextual nudges.
- Mentoring quality score surveys.
- Goal setting and real-time qualitative feedback.
- Analytics, progress tracking, and monthly reports.
- Custom branded marketing portals.
- The My-match feature allows mentors and mentees to select their matches.
- Learning and development content.
- Gmail, Outlook, Slack integrations.
- GDPR compliant.
- Single sign-on (SSO) via SAML 2.0 and HRIS integrations.
- Integrated with work calendars.
- Desktop, Tablet, and mobile access
- Intuitive, user-friendly, and easy implementation.
- Smart matching any sized cohort.
- Manual matching and segmenting cohorts with tags and filters.
- Run multiple programs simultaneously.
- My match feature allows candidates to choose their mentors from the repository of mentors and mentees.
- Participants can unlock milestone achievement.
- Live dashboard.
- Options to add customized questions in sign-up forms.
- Automated contextual nudges provide prompts, tips, and tailored content when required.
- Regular qualitative sentiment feedback: the program is ‘always on.
- Passionate and lively customer service partners.
- Only mentorship software has the option to create unlimited relationship loops which can be expanded in the future.
Mentorloop offers two types of pricing packages-
- Pro: Starting from $299/mo
- Enterprise: contact the team for details.
Pushfar is an all-in-one solution for connecting relevant mentees and mentors and designing, and managing training programs with complete flexibility. It is one of the world’s leading mentoring and career connectivity platforms which is accessible to a range of people from students, and job seekers to professionals and retired professionals as well. Pushfar’s first-class technology ensures streamlining every phase of internal mentoring programs.
- Quick account set-up and program designing.
- Setting up customized registration questions, and approval access.
- Complete white labeling and branding.
- Invitation to participants with unique registration links.
- Intelligent matching algorithms or setting own matching rules.
- Scheduling and rescheduling.
- Tracking goals and conducting meetings.
- Reports on employee engagement and mentoring success.
- Ability to add professional events, career fairs, and job listings.
- Integrates with Outlook, Google, and iCal Calendars.
- Integrates with several Learning management system platforms
- Pushfar administration panel.
- Multilingual support.
- Web and mobile apps.
- Integrates with HRIS and Single Sign-On solutions.
- GDPR compliant
- Provides mentoring options for both individuals and organizations.
- Runs multiple programs parallelly.
- Companies can add their branding, phraseology, and logos.
- Different options for matching- matching algorithms, matching as an administrator, or allowing individuals to choose their mentor or mentees.
- Built-in video and phone calls.
- Options for launching webinars and creating events.
- Enables forum functionality to build communities and share events.
- Pushfar’s administration panel for updating information, tracking progress, studying engagement, pairing, and sending out feedback.
- Secure 2-factor authentication platform.
- Dedicated account manager for every client.
Available to individuals for free of cost, and on a license basis to organizations.
Insala offers innovative web-based SaaS (software as a service) solutions for mentoring, coaching, and alumni management in one unified platform. They focus on an all-round development of employees on their career journeys that eventually is fruitful for the overall growth of companies in the long run. This cloud-based software is suitable for media, software companies, universities, and financial services.
- Easy configuration and launching programs and enrollment.
- 3-level mentor matching algorithm.
- Training courses.
- Automated check-ins and emails.
- Automated feedback reports.
- Personalized profiles.
- Metrics dashboard.
- ROI calculator.
- Corporate alumni software.
- Employee coaching software.
- AI-powered predictive analytics.
- Resource library.
- Multilingual support.
- Integrated with HRIS and SSO systems.
- Integration with MS teams.
- Launching and managing multiple programs each with different demographics, matching criteria, and communication plans.
- Self-matching, admin-matching, and hybrid.
- Unlimited mentor-mentee matches.
- Instant chat and video conferencing.
- Highly customizable and easy to use.
- AI and predictive analytics lead to data-driven results.
- Alumni software enables lifelong relationships with corporate alumni.
- Email engagement campaigns.
- Dedicated customer success teams.
The team has to be contacted for obtaining prices.
Art of Mentoring offers mentoring software programs which are purpose-built and blended with artistic traditions. This cloud-based platform is perfect for all your designing, managing, and evaluating activities. They believe that mentoring is more than just a software service, and pursue this in their powerfully simple technology designed by experts. Trusted by 80,000 people globally, Art of Mentoring deploys strategies that attract, retain, engage, and develop people.
- Easy design and implementation.
- Flexible matching algorithm.
- Scheduled emails and nudging.
- Training for program managers and resources.
- Advanced reports with data and metrics.
- Event management.
- Multimedia mentor and mentee training.
- Integrations with Zoom and Teams.
- One: one and group mentoring
- Smart surveys and communication plans.
- HRIS and SSO integrations.
- Assistance from client success managers.
- WCAG accessibility compliance 2.1 AA standard
- Customizable application forms for generating best matches.
- Data segmentation for easy access.
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Extensive library of PDFs, videos, word docs, and other resources.
- Events module and presentation kits for mentoring events.
- Program manager training, guides, and templates.
- Tips and tools for better communication.
- Measures and Shows satisfaction rates for matched pairs.
- Mobile responsive and accessible from anywhere.
- Customizable landing pages for a user-friendly application experience.
- Multimedia training for mentors and mentees.
- Highly secure with strict privacy policies.
The Art of Mentoring’s mentoring plans come with different features and services. The prices can be known by contacting the team. The different packages are-
- Platinum and
- Platinum Flexi.
Torch, a corporate mentoring software, helps in identifying the professional goals of employees and drives high-impact mentoring programs according to them. This software tool has a highly customizable platform and functionalities and is scalable for any business type. Training, matching, coaching, gathering feedback, reporting, and many more features; Torch powers learning and development effectively and holistically.
- Easy configuration and launch.
- Pre-built configurations and templates.
- Personalized matching-self matching, admin matching, and hybrid model.
- Goals and skills assessment.
- One: one and group meetings.
- Automated outreach.
- Appointment scheduling and rescheduling.
- Goals setting and tracking.
- Progress tracking.
- Real-time reporting and analytics.
- Content library.
- Customizable reports.
- Inbuilt video conferencing.
- In-house experienced mentors are available as well as options for using internal mentors.
- Helps identify professional development goals in the earlier steps.
- Resource library with thousands of prebuilt program templates and configurations.
- Lets either administrators or mentees decide their match as well, and also mentees can choose multiple mentors.
- Fully configurable Mentoring paths for guiding participants.
- Adding, deleting, and setting new goals.
- DEI supported.
- Employee onboarding facilities and leadership coaching for the effective leading of teams.
The team has to be contacted for pricing information.
Phenom Talent experience management platform’s mentoring module helps organizations build powerful connections by leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence. This relatively new service by the platform is trusted by over 500 global enterprises. Phenom facilitates companies to design and improve their mentoring programs, manage, track goals and dynamically measure success. Along with mentoring, Phenom also helps with onboarding and recruitment management.
- AI-powered smart matchmaking
- In-app and email notifications.
- Personalized goals setting.
- Easy designing and launching.
- Phenom talent marketplace.
- Personalized employee portal and profiles.
- Learning and development modules.
- In-built learning management system.
- Engagement tools.
- Tracking and sharing feedback.
- Phenom employee resource groups.
- Event management.
- Real-time analytics.
- Third-party integrations.
- Monitoring and measurement of progress.
- Resource library.
- HRIS integrations.
- Connects with best-fit mentors.
- Session summaries and file attachments.
- Career pathing and fit score help employees identify their skill gaps.
- Relevant courses, training, and resources.
- Job recommendation portal.
- Networking opportunities through employee resource groups.
- Customizable short-term gigs and projects for upskilling.
- Meaningful interactions through group events and real-time forums.
- Fosters DEI&B support.
Contact the team for pricing information.
» Frequently Asked Questions! (FAQs)
1. What are the three types of mentoring?
Career mentoring is very important to understand deeply for gaining knowledge of how it works. There are three types of mentoring-
- One-on-one mentoring– One-on-one mentoring usually occurs between one mentor and one mentee after they are matched either through an algorithm or on their own. They usually meet face to face according to both their time and requirements-related conveniences. This kind of mentoring is more intimate and personalized and it addresses specific problems of the mentee in terms of skill and personality development or career in general. It held the mentee more accountable and as the mentor invests their time and energy on one particular mentee.
- Group mentoring– Group mentoring essentially involves one mentee and multiple mentors or one mentor overseeing multiple mentees. Group mentoring is more discussion-based and thus facilitates sharing of ideas and enriching one another. It fosters a culture of togetherness and at the same time establishes a healthy relationship among the participants.
- Distance mentoring – Distance or virtual mentoring allows participants to come together from any part of the world with the right set of technology and tools. It promotes diversity and expands the limit of learning. It allows for building more quick and robust relationships.
2. What resources do mentors need?
There are several resources a mentor needs for effective mentoring and ensuring that mentors have the right resources they need is very important. These mainly are-
- Employee profiles and data: Employee profiles and assessment data will allow mentors to gain a deep insight into their mentees such as their professional goals, skill set, career gaps, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Goal setting: Any mentor will primarily create a set of goals to pursue that will essentially drive the whole program toward one direction. The measuring of outcomes through goal setting will be through the roof.
- Pre-built content: A repository of videos, worksheets, and templates that mentors can use and share with mentees when required.
- Tracking and reporting– Options to track employee performances and see real-time progress metrics that will help the mentor to deliver data-rich feedback.
- Leadership training– Learning how to lead a team is essential for fruitful mentoring. Leadership training programs are important for mentors to know how to mentor, share advice, and help in employee growth.
3. What are the key benefits of using mentoring software?
There are many benefits of investing in top mentoring software-
- Skipping cumbersome manual mentoring and saving loads of time, costs, and resources.
- Leveraging built-for-you and done-for-you features that increase the effectiveness of a mentoring program.
- Increased participant engagement and improved communication at every hierarchy.
- Harnessing the power of algorithms and real-time metrics to measure the success of programs.
- Helps employees develop skills and grow in their respective careers.
- Great retention rates of employees and insightful determination of succession pipeline.
- Promotes a culture of learning and fosters diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
4. What are the key features of mentoring software?
Key features of the best mentoring software that should be checked during a mentoring software comparison are-
- Easy program designing, configuration, and implementation.
- Smart matching algorithm with different approaches for matching.
- Goal setting and tracking
- Real-time reporting and analytics.
- Email, and calendar notifications.
- Content and resources library.
- Flexible third-party integrations.
- Dedicated customer success manager helping throughout.
5. How much does mentor software cost?
Mentoring software companies vary in their prices based on industry type, duration of the program, and company size. Prices and subscriptions usually start at 3000$. Companies should invest in cost-efficient software after readily setting their requirements and budget.